Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • TLD shorts sizing
  • simon80
    Free Member

Hi,
    I’m just under a large in Endura shorts.
    How do TLD compare size wise?
    Thanks,
    Si

honourablegeorge

I’m a large in TLD, but I have Large and XL Endura shots – Endura sizing is all over the shop.

Your jeans size should do the trick for TLD – L is 34, XL 36

rocketman
    Free Member

Depending on the shorts you’re interested in they are mostly true to size maybe slightly generous e.g. for me at 33″ waist on a good day 34″ Sprints are OK with the waist adjusters pulled in but would probably go up to 35″.

Similarly size L Skylines/Motos are fine with the adjusters pulled in a bit

submarined
    Free Member

TLD do, IME, come up correctly according to their sizing chart.
    As opposed to Endura shorts which come up according to a complex algorithm loosely based around waist size, but including elements taken from lunar cycles, the height of the sun compared to the yard arm at time of manufacture, and the proximity of Thor. That’s the waist, anyway. The rest of the fit is a lot more complex, but leg length and aperture aren’t really related to waist size. But they are on some. On a tuesday. Twice.

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

Waist size is pretty much bang on with them 😉

I’m a 31″ waist so bought 32″ to allow for future expansion and they are perfect fit with the adjusters pulled in a bit, that was on sprint & moto.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

For the most part, they seem to come up about right. I’ve got some rogue Skylines that are a little funky in sizing, but most of my shorts are Skylines so I notice it a bit more than usual.

I’m a 32/33 waist & can wear either the 32/34 on the Skylines. The Ace in a 32 is a bit snug, and short in the leg however, so I give them a miss. Ruckus seems to come up the same as the Skyline for me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘TLD shorts sizing’ is closed to new replies.