Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • thumbs up for Endura customer service
  • wwaswas

I returned a probably more than 4 year old (can’t quite remember when I got it, tbh) Stealth Jacket to them for a repair estimate as a seam under one of the arms had split and I thought it was worth paying to get it sorted out.

They’re sending me a new jacket as a replacement FOC.

Can’t argue with that 🙂

neil853
    Free Member

Hoping they do the same with my MT500 spray shorts…… 🙄

br
    Free Member

They did the same for me, when really all I was after was it fixing.

And mine had had a serious hard time.

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

And the same for me 😀

neil853
    Free Member

Fair enough, Endura have replaced another faulty product without question. Really can’t fault their warranty policy. But if i’m honest, I’d rather their stuff just didn’t go wrong in the first place 🙄

iainc

di you send the faulty stuff direct to Endura, or did you go through a bike shop ? I have a jacket needing some repair…..

thanks

wwaswas

They try and get you to go through the shop you bought it from. I actually couldn;t remember where I’d got mine so they accepted it direct.

there’s a warranty contact email/phone no on their website.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Fair enough, Endura have replaced another faulty product without question. Really can’t fault their warranty policy. But if i’m honest, I’d rather their stuff just didn’t go wrong in the first place

I think the same about Hope.

br
    Free Member

But if i’m honest, I’d rather their stuff just didn’t go wrong in the first place

C’mon, we are talking about winter jackets that have had 3-4 years of abuse – mine got used 2-4 times a week in winter. Their stuff is as good as anyones.

neil853
    Free Member

My shorts were a year old and had litterally been used a handfull of times. Nearly ALL the tape was coming off the seams. They hadn’t been washed on anything other than 30 degrees (as all my stuff is) and they fell to bits. I’m not going to list all the Endura stuff that has fell to bits on here as I can’t be bothered.

The reason I keep buying their stuff is I have a pair of bib tights from around 2001 still going! Almost everything else I’ve had since has fell to bits 🙄

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘thumbs up for Endura customer service’ is closed to new replies.