Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Third time lucky & Cracked frame warranty issue
  • Scarcat67
    Free Member

Well I have tried twice to ask if anyone has got a rocky mountain altitude and wanted some feedback, no replies…Is there anyone out there who has one ?

I also have the problem with a cracked frame, this particular model cracked after 18 months, the replacement frame has then failed in justover 2 years in the same place. The bike shop where I bought it no longer deals with this brand and says its upto the manufacturer if they replace or not and they have sent photos to distibutor over 2 weeks ago now, do they still have the responsibility under the sales of goods act to replace or refund as repair is out of the question….

gizzardman
    Free Member

The reason no one has one is that they’re a very new bike and from what i’ve read not very good?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

2 years on the replacement frame? You would have to prove that it was an inherent defect ie that it was a manufacturing fault – and even then you have still had the use of it for two years

Have a look on the link I put below – but your chances are low I would say

gizzardman
    Free Member

…although this review seems to rate it more then MBR (i think) did. Nice looking bikes though, nearly bought an ETS-X a couple of years back.

http://www.notubes.com/support_selecting.php

Scarcat67
    Free Member

To TandemJeremy

Well the frame is supposed to have a lifetime warranty I believe, thats why I bought one on the first place.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Well that is a warrenty issue to be taken up with the manufacturers or whoever provides the warrenty

Scarcat67 – Member

…………do they still have the responsibility under the sales of goods act to replace or refund as repair is out of the question….

Is the question I answered

Responsibility under Sale of goods act and warrenty are different – altho folk on here muddle them up all the time

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Third time lucky & Cracked frame warranty issue’ is closed to new replies.