Viewing 22 posts - 81 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Things that really should be illegal. Lets dream up some new laws….
  • falkirk-mark

i would ban half the people on here from making laws.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

i would ban half the people on here from making laws.

WTF ??? ……………… you would allow half the people on here to pass laws ??? Are you MAD ffs ?!!!

odannyboy
    Free Member

"make prison a punishment not a holiday camp. Prisoners should help the community they damaged, hurt robbed from set fire to whatever they did, in pink high viz vests saying what they did so honest people can taunt them. Who gives a stuff about their human rights."

fantastic! best one yet! 😉

sir i salute you!!

"Make it so"

bassspine
    Free Member

" The 10x minimum wage one and 1 house per couple! WTF…

Closet Commies? "

do you know what a communist is?

falkirk-mark

sorry ernie probably 95% on reflection

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

do you know what a communist is?

I do …………… it's someone who rejects Jesus, Truth, Justice and the American Way

………………. Darling Papa

juan
    Free Member

Shut it, ya bag of bones I've not been that weight since I was about 14!

Well not my problem 😉 if you want to be a fattist do it correctly ;).

What is wrong with communism? Oh yes sorry I forgot where I was 😉

sputnik
    Free Member

Make it illegal for horses to sh!t on roads and paths and then for their riders to leave it there. They should start using their saddlebags to take the sh!t back home with them.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Any dog taken outside of the owners home should have to wear a muzzle.

cheers_drive

Mobile ring tones that aren't a simple 'ring, ring'

willard

Politicians should be selected in a similar way to the way that jury service is carried out, but running for a 5 year term.

That would stop career politicians and would ensure that each ward is properly represented by a member of the community. Given the number of wards, there is bound to be the right mix of skills to fill all ministerial posts.

cheers_drive

Not having a method of payment ready when at the checkout:

'Oh dear it's such as surprise that I need to pay for this shopping now I'm at the checkout; let me just hunt for 5 minutes in the bottom of my handbag that carries 90% of my wordly belongings. And where are those 23 money off tokens I've been meaning to use.'
    FFS

Flaperon

Guernsey.

Why on earth do we provide them with free military cover when they deny jobs to anyone that hasn't paid them an enormous wedge of cash? When I gain power, the plan is to quietly drop the hint to a nasty little African country promising to look the other way if they want to come over and do a bit of invading.

That'll learn 'em.

Also, the death penalty (or an extremely stern talking to) for anyone whose car isn't exactly parallel when in a parking space.

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Actually the death penalty for parallel parking should be brought in very early on.

I have always thought it should be in place for parking on double yellows, that would stop the ignorant s*ds from parking outside McD's etc & make them walk as well as making it easier for everybody else in the world who is less important than them

hora
    Free Member

Guardian readers. There should be Kapo's standing station outside newsagents. As soon as one of the left-leaning, educationalista's comes out clutching their sweaty, dirty little newspaper in their mit, one of the Kapos' will insert his truncheon DOWN THEIR SMUG LITTLE MOUTH

IanMunro
    Free Member

Setting light to puffins without an appropriate licence.

G
    Free Member

Daily Mail readers. There should be Kapo's standing station outside newsagents. As soon as one of the left-leaning, educationalista's comes out clutching their sweaty, dirty little newspaper in their mit, one of the Kapos' will insert his truncheon DOWN THEIR SMUG LITTLE MOUTH

hora
    Free Member

Any girl who says no to anal sex.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Any girl who says no to anal sex

They normally shout it loudly throughout ime.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

here's mine.

– People who take longer than 30 seconds to take cash out from a cash point should be eliminated on the spot buy invisible snipers.

– People who cause a massive queues in petrol stations because they dont realise the filler pipe will reach over to the otherside will also be eliminated on the spot buy invisible snipers.

– All pubs in the UK should have compulsory 'lounge staff' (like they do in Ireland) this means you haven't got to queue at the bar you can just turn up sit down in a tidy chair and give the lounge staff a tip and be served drinks all night. (why don't we have lounge staff??)

– All chavs and pikeys have to earn their dole by cleaning up the streets.

Make it illegal for horses to sh!t on roads and paths and then for their riders to leave it there. They should start using their saddlebags to take the sh!t back home with them.

AGREE 1000%!!

– Driving tests should be taken every 5 years, 3 strikes and all you can drive is a moped with a hi vis jacket with the word 'MONG'in big letters on the back.

– Anybody found without car insurance will be eliminated by the invisible snipers

– In maternity wards of every hospital when a new chav is born they inject the mother with a special serum that leaves them infertile.

get me coat

scotty2
    Free Member

1) Horses in any public area. Especially the ridiculously timid ones that rear up at the sight of moving leaves, running water, etc

2) Riders of the above from any public area

3) Imitation cider being sold in public (strongbox, magners, blackthorn and similar chemical cocktails)

4) Caravans on any public highway

5) Speed limits on motorways

aracer
    Free Member

[somewhere on another forum]
    Bicycles on public roads
    [/somewhere on another forum]

Viewing 22 posts - 81 through 102 (of 102 total)

The topic ‘Things that really should be illegal. Lets dream up some new laws….’ is closed to new replies.