Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The wives card has been done, got a name?
  • oldgit
    Free Member

It’s okay it’s been nipped in the bud, but it only came to light this morning. It was a Paypal transaction that she noticed (she only works part time, doesn’t earn a lot so it sort of stands out)
    She contacted the clothing company named in the transaction, and it had already ‘flagged up’. She was given a name and address of where the gear was going.
    Next she called the bank to finds it’s been used in John Lewis, a few other clothing companies, a debt management company, wowcher, pizzas, taxis, including one in Holland and Tescos where it was declined.
    She is getting a full refund.

So I have this name and address 😈

legend
    Free Member

and what are you going to do with it?

dabble
    Free Member

bombers, shoe/ urine interface, pitchforks? the possibilities are endless!

rogermoore

I can imagine opening a cardboard box full of turds and bees wouldn’t be much fun.
    RM.

oldgit
    Free Member

and what are you going to do with it?

Dunno 😕

maccruiskeen

I can imagine opening a cardboard box full of turds and bees wouldn’t be much fun.
    RM.

I can imagine trying to get a turd in to a box of bees wouldn’t be much fun either

Sui
    Free Member

post it up here for lynch mob (in true STW style where nothing will actually happen)

chrisdw
    Free Member

Go and park on his lawn.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Police.

WackoAK
    Free Member

Kidnap him/her and get a tattooist to put one on their leg.

johndoh
    Free Member

Shame on the clothing company for giving out the address though – they shouldn’t have done that.

But yes, police. Nothing will be done though unfortunately.

slowjo
    Free Member

My card was pinched a while ago.

The thief might have had the sleight of hand to pinch it from me but he was a few links short of a chain in the thinking department. The spending spree included holidays in the USA and a massive amount of clothes, electrical goods etc all of which were bought for home delivery.

I got my card refunded in full, he got a visit from the boys in blue who simply had to wander round to his address and nick him! That was a nice easy one for the Met to solve.

wwaswas

Nothing will be done though unfortunately.

this.

because your wife has received her money back she’s not been the victim of crime.

the bank don;t want the publicity so don’t report it as a crime and just up the rate the retailers pay by a few points to cover their losses or do a charge back to the retailer.

the retailer can’t or won’t report it as a crime because it’s not worth the hassle.

peterfile
    Free Member

Get their home phone number.

Spend the next 2 years placing ads on gumtree for £100 Xbox One and PS4 consoles and Ikea furniture that’s free for collection.

🙂

johndoh
    Free Member

Actually you could place the home address on the mailing list for lots of European Pron…..

kimbers

ime police will do naff all

sandwicheater

I’m still giggling at the thought of the surprise parcel of bees and poop.

Life long gratitude if you provide photos of the parcelling.

duckman

Big problem is that he has to package up the bees and poo in the first place.

sandwicheater

That’s what I want to see. No, need to see. Hmmm, goes to find some bees.

dabble
    Free Member

bees usually only attack pooh when he’s after their honey

dannybgoode

An endless stream of double glazing salesmen, fitted kitchen salesmen, taxis to airports at inconvenient times, pizzas and other takeaways, every mailing list on the planet and then park up outside his house, get a real good look at him and get you and 10 or so other people to phone in his description to some wanted crim on Crimewatch.

These suggestions are offered in jest and I am not endorsing that you actually do any of them…

oldgit
    Free Member

So far I have five bees, no suitable box. And I poo’d early this morning.

freeagent
    Free Member

considering the police aren’t going to be interested – i’d create havoc for him..

but that is just me.

bearnecessities

Horse poo in box.
    Dandelions on horse poo.
    Stand back and watch the bees flock in.
    Close box.
    Deliver box.

sandwicheater

bees usually only attack pooh when he’s after their honey

Read that to our little’un just yesterday. Now have tea on my keyboard and down my face, genuine LOL.

EDIT:

Horse poo in box.
    Dandelions on horse poo.
    Take photo
    Stand back and watch the bees flock in.
    Take photo
    Close box.
    Deliver box.

FTFY

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘The wives card has been done, got a name?’ is closed to new replies.