Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The Sunday new bike and show me yours thread. (Fast TT bike content)
  • MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Got it on Friday and spent a couple of days fettling the position. Sadly with the weather I’m limited to using it on the rollers.

I had the very last one available so got a cracking deal. Would have loved the 2013 evolution but it was out of my price range, although I’m more that happy with this.

First TT race is in about 3 weeks time.

Feel free to show me your fast bikes.

ton

wow…..hope you do it justice. nice too.

Kryton57

Nice! In the nicest possible way, I’m glad we didn’t do that ride, I would have felt inadequate!

Bregante

I can’t quite make out the stickers. What make is that? 😉

Looks fast as………

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

iKryton57, would still be nice to get out for a ride with you next time I’m at the inlaws. We should be up soon when the weathet is nicer.
    Bregante, I think it just says ‘FAST’ 😀

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Picked up yesterday and yet to be ridden 😥

Kryton57

Anytime MM. Just don’t bring that ^^. 😉

Northwind

That looks like it’s going a hundred miles an hour while standing still! Lovely.

This should be fast, just different fast

trebord
    Free Member

Lovely. Have been looking at the alloy options with Canyon as budget won’t allow carbon 🙁
    What deal did they offer it at?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Just waiting for some bars to arrive from the far east and she is good to go. Should come in at under 7kg if I have done my sums correctly.

Top.Dog
    Free Member

Delivered on Friday, spent all day yesterday bending the mud guard stays around the disc mounts, too hungover to ride today 😡

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘The Sunday new bike and show me yours thread. (Fast TT bike content)’ is closed to new replies.