Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The Ride Journal issue 7
  • phillyd
    Free Member

Hello,
    hopefully some folk will be pleased to hear that issue 7 of The Ride Journal has gone to the printers and will be out in early Feb.

We are having a launch night on the 7th Feb at Look Mum No Hands (Old St, London).
    If you are about you (and friends) are more than invited to come along.
    It’ll be the first place to get hold of the issue.

If you cant make it?
    the website http://www.theridejournal.com is already open for pre orders. These will go out on the week of the 11th Feb.

And to celebrate the new issue we have put issue 4 up on the website as a free download. So you can enjoy that while the snow keeps you from work.
    : )

Cheers
    Philip

[/url] The Ride invite VII by philipdiprose1974, on Flickr[/img]

fourbanger
    Free Member

Probably the most interesting cycling publication out there. Excellent writing and photography firstly, that happens to be focused on cycling – of all kinds. I’ll get one ordered ASAP. Highly recommended.

bullheart
    Free Member

I think I have an article in the latest issue…

My mum’ll be proud!

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Excellent news! Looking forward to it.

MoreCashThanDash

Pre-ordered mine…leant my old issues to a mate who hasn’t returned them, so thanks for the reminder!

Metasequoia

Preordered as well; I’ve discovered insight, inspiration and an itch to go and ride my bike in each edition so far.

Del

excellent news. you chaps ought to be proud of this publication. it has outstanding quality throughout.

phillyd
    Free Member

Thanks guys, it’s always nice to be appreciated.

Philip

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘The Ride Journal issue 7’ is closed to new replies.