Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • The M5 crash last night
  • richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

No ones being disrespectful Ben. It’s called an adult discussion.

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

I’m not saying people are necessarily being disrespectful but we seem to have reached page 4 of ‘who knows best’ and don’t seem any further forwards; as the the road had reopened seemed like a good time to move on

namastebuzz
    Free Member

In the UK we actually drive pretty well compared to most of the rest of the world. I think we have a fair number of good drivers who probably prevent a lot of accidents that would otherwise be caused by morons although there’s no stat that could ever prove that.

If you try driving around Istanbul, Karachi, Delhi or Tehran you’ll realise how good the UK is. In Iran they have 38,000 deaths per year from a pop. of 75 million but with fewer cars/journeys than the UK.

The argument over an 80mph motorway limit is pointless. I’ve spoken to several traffic cops from different forces who’ve all said, “Keep it under 90 and you’ll be fine.” How many people get done doing less than 90 on a motorway?

ianpinder
    Free Member

I got done for 92

rockhopper70

I agree with Ben..if you want to argue/discuss driving skills and techniques, start a new thread but this it is inappropriate under this heading.

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)

The topic ‘The M5 crash last night’ is closed to new replies.