Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The London Olympics disappears up its' own jacksie…
  • lazybike
    Free Member

You couldn’t make it up…

Its a newspaper, of course they can make it up…..

richmtb

I actaully read that more as Nike and Adidas dissapear up their own arses

ohnohesback
    Free Member

But who allowed them to do that?

lazybike
    Free Member

But who allowed them to do that?

no ones done anything…someone has written something about something. Doesn’t mean it will happen.. 🙂

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Now that would be fun to see, an official trying to forcibly remove an offending brand of non-sponsor trainers while Mrs Windsor was waiting to presnet a medal, or a gold medalist refusing to mount the podium unless they could wear their own trainers…

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Some of Britain’s leading athletes, including Mark Cavendish and Mo Farah, may collect any London 2012 Olympic medals in bare feet to avoid contractual issues

i.e. nonsense

cynic-al
    Free Member

“Massive global corporations in ‘arguing about sponsorship’ shocker” has about 10,000,000 times less irrelevance to the article but I guess the op would have had to read and understand it…

binners

Maybe they could do that thing like the formula 1 drivers do. Wearing 3 baseball caps over the top of one another. It’d be great to see them slipping and sliding all over the podium with 4 pairs of shoes on 😀

maccruiskeen

forumite duped harvesting internet traffic to made up stories disappears up own jacksie

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The London Olympics disappears up its' own jacksie…’ is closed to new replies.