Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • The helmet debate rumbles on in the mainstream media
  • irc

This seems to resurface pretty regularly and takes the same path each time. Shall we all agree to disagree and save the bandwidth

Much of which is people saying we’ve discussed this before. Myself, if I see a thread I’m not interested in I don’t read it and don’t comment on it.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Junkyard – stop making up things you claim I say. I have not ever said helmets do not protect at all

where i have said you said this ?you have made up something i have not said only to then tell me I made it up 😯

Your analysis of point 1 is badly flawed as I have tried to point out to you but you are not listening.

I am comfortable being in the company of the cochrane collaboration for my ability to analyse data given your “evidence” cited above

imnotverygood

Any stats on helmet rates to support this?

Nope. I’ll be honest & say I can’t find them at the moment. I definitely read it somewhere. 😳

teethgrinder

Wear one/don’t wear one…

I have a general aversion to falling off/over and I have worn one for 20 years (apart from when not on the bike) and at no time have I suffered injury from falling off or not falling off.

All it takes is to hit the ground at the wrong angle and your **** – if you’re lucky the lid will absorb the impact, if you’re unlucky it won’t and you’d be **** regardless.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘The helmet debate rumbles on in the mainstream media’ is closed to new replies.