Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The hardest people in the world are…
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Dinner ladies!

**** me, I have never seen a meaner looking group of people. Doesnt matter which school they all look terrifying!!

They all seem to smoke too for some reason…

tails
    Free Member

and eat battered food and wear puffa jackets!!

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Your right, we had one called Mrs Knott, your were fecked if you didn’t wash your hands before lunch, and the cane was supposed to be banned when I was at school.

hora
    Free Member

They always gave me extra portions/seconds whenever I asked 🙂

Wookster

+1 for hora always charmed them/ was nice to them (never understand why people are sh1tty to people serving you) and got seconds or a bigger serving!!

Wookster

+1 for hora always charmed them/ was nice to them (never understand why people are sh1tty to people serving you) and got seconds or a bigger serving!!

monkeychild
    Free Member

I got in trouble at primary school, for making a rap up about one of our delightful dinner ladies 😆 it was a sure fire hit i tell thee.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i blacked out in the dinner queue in junior school once, woke up in a class-room lying on a desk being pampered by a couple of the sexier young teachers.

apparently as i lent over to give one of the dinner ladies my plate i went pale, ran out of the dinner hall, through 3 sets of double doors and collapsed next to a random classroom?!

i know it was because i hadnt eaten anything for 3 days and had spent the morning running up and down a field for sports day, but to this day the dinner ladies think i burnt myself or something and from that day onwards always gave me the fresh portions, double puddings etc.

😈

i miss school dinners

hora
    Free Member

Agree. That was my angle as well! 😆

molgrips
    Free Member

Phil why had you not eaten anything for 3 days?!

yunki
    Free Member

I dated one of the dinner ladies hairy daughters.. well.. I dunno if dated is the right word.. we kissed a few times and she let me touch her lil boobs behind the science blocks..

I don’t know if it scored me any favours in the portions and puddings department though.. I was too much of a fan of the school coffee machine and a couple of crafty fags for my lunch to bother with greasy pasty and chips…

philconsequence
    Free Member

@molgrips:

family of overweight dieters… i was convinced as a kid i was fat too, went through regular periods of not eating, or eating just bread and butter for a week at a time. parents didnt notice as dad was away working, mum and sister were on diets and ate seperately from me anyway.

still have a lot of issues with body image to this day and as a result my weight gos up and down like a yoyo, but never happy.

fun fun fun!

peajay

I always thought coalmen were the hardest, never pick a fight with a coalman, sound advice.

skidartist
    Free Member

Pub Landladies – the breweries always choose women to manage the roughest pubs

toys19
    Free Member

Dinner ladies at my school were ace.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

I always thought coalmen were the hardest, never pick a fight with a coalman, sound advice.

Coalmen’s wives are harder in Fife. I cant find a pic of one from the Kelty Coal Race, but women compete in it too.

Edit

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘The hardest people in the world are…’ is closed to new replies.