Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • The Christmas food shop – jeepers!!!! How much?!?!
  • Drac

I’ve spent £50 on cheese mmmmm! I really have no idea in total but I work all year round and love to treat myself, family and friends in a little indulgence.

Kevevs
    Free Member

shoot yourself in the face. with a gun.

globalti
    Free Member

£90 here for four and that includes the Sainsos £5 delivery charge. When you shop online you don’t wander round picking up all the crap and the 3 for 1 offers that you don’t really need.

speshspenner
    Free Member

Not spent owt 😀 going to my brothers for Christmas day, first time in 9yrs we’ve not hosted, wife’s a bit lost though, no prepping to do. I feel everyone’s pain knowing how much it costs!

grantway
    Free Member

Come to us! my parents said BUT can you bring the evening food
    enough for 6 persons and some drink I am now £ 195.00p out of pocket 🙁

chakaping
    Free Member

BUT can you bring the evening food

If people are still able to eat in the evening then the lunch wasn’t big enough.

jam-bo

£30 for two from waitrose and heading out for a Thai later.

iDave
    Free Member

£50 for 4 including wine and a venison haunch

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

£21 for 4

That was £6 on a bottle of Prosecco and £16 on a half bottle of Sauterns to take with us to my my mum and dad’s house 😀

Tom-B
    Free Member

rightplacerighttime – Member
    £21 for 4

That was £6 on a bottle of Prosecco and £16 on a half bottle of Sauterns to take with us to my my mum and dad’s house

Maths fail! Lol……£200 ish for 2 here including booze etc its a lot, but we both work hard all year round so deserve it!

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

Whoops. That was because I thought the bottle of Sauternes was £15 then remembered it was £16 half way through typing – not because I drank it already.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Bought an extra piece of venison at the butchers which was 6 quid, will crack a nice bottle of wine as well but that’s it. I am the model of moderation this year 🙂

Did go out for a meal with my mates yesterday though, bill was £980 🙁

grantway
    Free Member

chakaping – Member
    BUT can you bring the evening food
    If people are still able to eat in the evening then the lunch wasn’t big enough.

Not exactly we Don’t scoff like pigs

Drac

Got the bill for the meat today.

Well it is a large sirloin joint, a ham and a monster free range chicken.

grantway
    Free Member

monster free range chicken.

Need to see a picture of this fella. Never heard of one of these

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘The Christmas food shop – jeepers!!!! How much?!?!’ is closed to new replies.