Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • That trail centre near Wrexham…
  • jimmy

Thought it was Penmachno, am I right?

jimmy

obviously i’m not so whats it called again?

ton

or llandegla…
    you coming down.

radoggair
    Free Member

Penmancho and marin trail are not far from wrexham, down a55 then cut off onto another road and your there. Poss 1 hr drive from there

jimmy

Llandeglas the one. got the MTB side of a stag do to arrange, that place is close enough and suitable for, err, less experienced bikers.

hopefully be down Peaks way soon, though. Will give you a shout nae danger big man.

ton

it is good fun and pretty easy going.
    nice one…

Pook

Llandegla definitely. Rode there a couple of months back. Watch out for litter!

project
    Free Member

9 stanins.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Landeglla has the amazing trick of making you think there’s a downhill section missing.

The first time I did it I was sure there must be a great DH section to the car park / cafe etc.

Then I arrived back at the car park….

xherbivorex
    Free Member

was at llandegla today.
    other than a jaffa cake box a few hundred yards past the trail head, we didn’t see much/any litter…
    fun day today, even with the sleet/hail around midday. it was sunny again within the hour…

Jamz
    Free Member

I’ve gotta say it’s nice to hear some people slating Llandeglla for once. It seems like everyone I meet can’t get enough of the place.

It got a bit shit for me after the second visit.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i only go there a couple of times a year and it’s a fun place on those terms. i reckon i’d quickly hate it if i went too often.

jimmy

Thats reminded what it was like – I see why I forgot because there’s nothing TO remember.

I’m trying to get folk up to GT anyway so I don’t have to drive.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘That trail centre near Wrexham…’ is closed to new replies.