Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • that Banksy film
  • BobaFatt
    Free Member

has this been done?

Anyway watching it now, really good, not what i expected.

I love art (puts on Guardian reader voice)

phatstanley
    Free Member

Crackin' film….the Diana money was pretty nifty.
    A brilliant commenary on art, fame and the the b@st@rd offspring of them both….

CountZero

Lucky enough to catch it during it's one week showing at a multiplex in Bristol. Great film, really enjoyed it, but then, I really like Banksy's art. His big exhibition in Bristol's City Gallery and Museum was outstanding.

yunki
    Free Member

I'm not getting involved with this one.. there was a thread about it last week but I got bullied into feeling like a braindead moron by an art nazi..

On account of my harbouring a slight admiration of banksy that stretches 20 odd years.. (elfinsafety to the forum please)

BobaFatt
    Free Member

I'm not getting involved with this one.. there was a thread about it last week but I got bullied into feeling like a braindead moron by an art nazi..

Unfortunately one mans artist is another mans vandal…..choice is just that and you shouldn't be made to feel like a moron because that ****t had another opinion.

Personally i've followed street art for years since most of the skateboarders i admired turned into artists i admired.

The whole Mr Brainwash thing in the film was a good way to point out that idiots will fall at the feet of anyone if the papers tell them to……Madonna album cover a case in point

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘that Banksy film’ is closed to new replies.