Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Thank you Alpine Bikes, Innerleithan
  • matt_outandabout

For the first time in 20 of years bike riding I managed to leave a bit of the bike at home.
    Alpine Bikes were generous enough to lend me a seat post and saddle for the day.

Thank you. 😀

mtbfix

Good packing fail!

qwerty
    Free Member

[doh – i didn’t read it proppa]

rOcKeTdOg

i often only take the saddle and seat post

chickenman

For a shop that is part of a chain the Inners shop is very helpful indeed, will often drop what they are doing to help folk out, not to mention one particular senior staff member having built everyone’s favourite trails up at the Golfie.

km79
    Free Member

Could have just stood up!

getonyourbike
    Free Member

They’ve done similar for me by lending me some pedals after I forgot my shoes and had to borrow a mate’s. Top blokes. And also for the trail advice!

poah
    Free Member

offered me a loan of pedals when I lost my cleats

brickwizard
    Free Member

Snap! Last Sunday I arrived rocked up at Innerleithen with a bunch of mates, pulled the bike out back of mates pick up then realised I’d left the front maxle at home!
    Quick trip along to Alpine bikes who kindly let me borrow one for the day.
    Cracking lads saved my day.

mattkkitch

They’ve been very helpful to me marking the start of some the off the map trails within the red loop. Some serious tracks hidden there from the Tweedlove Enduro!

singlespeedstu

We’ve also had great off piste advice and bonus discount with out even asking for any.
    Great service.

andy4d

Thanks for the post Matoutandabout, really gave me a laugh. As already said, great fail 😀

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

Been very good since i bought the nomad. Dealt with warranty issue effecively and no fuss!

Northwind

mattkkitch – Member

They’ve been very helpful to me marking the start of some the off the map trails within the red loop. Some serious tracks hidden there from the Tweedlove Enduro!

The only reason inners red exists is to get you to the good stuff 😆

gavstorie
    Free Member

Northwind – Member
    The only reason inners red exists is to get you to the good stuff

😀 True Story 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Thank you Alpine Bikes, Innerleithan’ is closed to new replies.