• This topic has 44 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by GW.
Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Tell me about (bike) child seats and winter apparel
  • GW
    Free Member

rear seats are awful
    weerides are ace

caan ride steep techy sstuff no probs with mine, wheelies and drops feel completely natural too.

Sanny – you a Daddy now then? congratulations!! (prob way late I know 😳 )

Sanny
    Free Member

Hey GW

Yup. A baby girl, Julia. She’s two this weekend and is getting an Islabike Rothan for it!

Hey Tasso

Yeah, I’m a dad too and it rocks! Still rocking the Alps – had a week trip to Verbier last month (your infamous Cove cliff edge ghostie moment was mentioned ) followed by the Tour de Mont Blanc. It was awesome!

Meanwhile, back on topic, I stick to gentle stuff on back roads and smooth trails. The 29er wheels seem made for kiddy carrying – more stable I guess! The wee one is content on rides up to about 30 miles. We always break it up with a cafe stop to keep it varied for her.

Slightly ot but has anyone been on mumsnet? Scary place that!

Cheers

Sanny

spacemonkey

I think that’s the consensus of most blokes. Women may think differently.

Anyway, picking up the seat tomorrow. And have permission from the good lady for a cheap HT. Not much going though.

aracer
    Free Member

I find it quite amusing! Do a search for “pom bear” (the thread you’re after is one about a dinner party with a weird couple)

GW
    Free Member

Happy birthday to Julia. 😀
    Balance bikes are ace!! she’ll love it!! 😀 my youngest has been riding hers since 18months (26mths now) so I’ve got her a 12″ hotrock for chrimbo. dunno if she’ll take after me or actually enjoy pedalling 😉

never been on mumsnet, it’s bad enough here 😉 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Tell me about (bike) child seats and winter apparel’ is closed to new replies.