Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Swinley or Chilterns on Friday anyone? (Pace set to pootle and FREE CAKE)
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

As title, I'm taking the afternoon off work, anyone fancy a ride, setting off arround 2:30 from either Pangbourne Station or The Lookout?

I don't really know my way arround either area but have a map and a vage idea but if you know better feel free to suggest routes.

Flapjack and/or millionairs shortcake consumption complusary.

simonlovesrocks
    Free Member

Make it Thursday and IL be up for it, (doing the trans cambrian this weekend)

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

You'll be quicker than me uphill then, the only thing I'm doing this weekend is the missus' kitchen.

Thursday 2:30 at the Lookout? Weather/reliability permitting I'll be in the Midget.

simonlovesrocks
    Free Member

Some of use still have jobs remember !

Make it 5:30 ?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I still have a job! Just racked up 4:45 in overtime in 3 days though and as we're not paying overtime anymore I'm taking it as time off 🙂

Yea 5:30 suits me fine.

simonlovesrocks
    Free Member

Sweet Ive not been down there before so I might get lost, my new number is 07799396363

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The lookout is easy enough to find as it's signposted from miles away. Finding a way arround the woods themselves is a different matter. I know a few little bits and the general rule of thumb seems to be "if it looks like a track it probably is".

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Swinley or Chilterns on Friday anyone? (Pace set to pootle and FREE CAKE)’ is closed to new replies.