Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Supermarket & Petrol Station tills/payments expert required
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

bit of a long shot but does anybody work in this area, I've had an idea which could make a lot of money for charities and hopefully wouldn't be at all costly to implement. There are also incentives for the Supermarkets/Petrol stations, can anybody help me with a few questions?

cheers!

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

What sort of questions?

Drac

I've had an idea which could make a lot of money for charities

After commission of course. 😉

On a serious note, best of luck hope it works.

MrNutt
    Free Member

basically I could do with talking to someone who understands both how the sale is put through the till and how that is then processed. If this is possible it could be absolutely huge! (it could not only speed up transactions but also eventually reduce the float required. Whilst also making them a bit of interest of course! 🙂

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Email me then- checkout supervisor for my sins!

robdob
    Free Member

I have been a large DIY store manager for 12 years and know a fair bit about how they work, programming, practical stuff. I also know how these companies look at new ideas. Mail me on rcatkinATgooglemailDOTcom and I'll answer questions based on my experience.

MrNutt
    Free Member

ok then, I'll send you both a mail later, can you both agree (on this ever so public forum) that you won't run off with my idea please! 😀

robdob
    Free Member

Yeah no problem!

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Lol agree

Adders69
    Free Member

If you need a third opinion, I'm the product manager for an EPOS software solution aimed at Tier One retailers (Supermarkets, Department Stores etc).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Supermarket & Petrol Station tills/payments expert required’ is closed to new replies.