Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sun's out, first ride since june what makes you smile…
  • vondally
    Free Member

for me..

full suspension…..I may be able to walk tomorrow
    wide handle bars and short stem…………………780mm and 45mm
    29er…………..make me smile
    singletrack in the woods …….all dapply and swoopy

go on what made you smile…

stoddys
    Free Member

Knowing my new bikes are on a ship to cyprus that is arriving in 8 days.
    Both 2nd hand ss one 26 and one 29er. Could not decide so will sell one in a month or so or so perhaps maybe.

boxfish
    Free Member

Watching my daughter, who was 4 today and got her first (very pink) bike, ride it 2 miles and love it.

_tom_
    Free Member

I had birthday (not mine) cake today.

maxtorque

I think i’ve been suffering from a bit of ‘post Alp’ depression. My part of the UK just suddenly seems a bit flat and 1 dimensional. But this afternoon i just spend a couple of hrs messing round in my local woods on my bike, and really quite enjoyed it!

Here it is, compressed into just 48 seconds:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-9DOVDf4ew&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I just need to remember that sometimes, it’s not just the big, epic rides that put a smile on your face 😉

solarpowered
    Free Member

@maxtorque- just remember… You are sooooo lucky being able to ride in a different country! But…. You are soooo lucky you can ride like that anywhere! That’s ace!

maxtorque

Too true, pedal, pump and smile, where or whatever you’re riding!

(unless you’re on a 29er, miserable lot them……… only joking 😉

vondally
    Free Member

happy days………..nice vid

cinnamon_girl

First ride for 3 months so had to include a special place and was not disappointed.

I did however shed a tear when I saw a memorial plaque beside a sapling. Beneath the person’s name it said ‘musician and dreamer’. The bloke was 26 years old, truly heartbreaking. 😥

ads678

What made me smile today was riding up hill with my 5 year old lad, I said “you can get off and push if you’re tired” he replied with ” Mark Cavendish wouldn’t get off and push” 😀

garage-dweller

Went for my regular loop round the local landmark with my four year old on Saturday afternoon. Watching his commitment on the loose gravel made me grin. Then when we got home him insisting on a race round and round the garden.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sun's out, first ride since june what makes you smile…’ is closed to new replies.