• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by mc.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Summer glove recommendations.
  • stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

My old Fox Incline gloves are on their way out. To save me traipsing round the shops, what have people got or seen that are similar. So simple, lightweight, no padding, not too expensive and did I mention, no padding.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Troy Lee XC.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Troy Lee, 661, royal.

davosaurusrex

What CFH said. About £17 on CRC

stayhigh

In true STW stylee I put forward a case for Fox Ranger Gels, which are available in non gel flavour too. I’ve only worn them for a handful of rides but they seem to getting to grip with things quite nicely.

Before that I was using a pair of Specialized xc jobs which were light and comfortable.

zippykona

I’d like some with touch screen fingers.

stayhigh

The Rangers have silicone strips on the thumb and first two fingers. They also have some little stitches there to assist with touch screen stuff as I rather painfully discovered while wiping my nose 😕

damascus
    Free Member

I think you can buy touch screen thread and you can then sew that into the tips of the fingers to make them work with a smart phone.

Although my phone has a glove mode which means all the gloves I bought with the special thread on them don’t actually work but normal gloves do.

CalamityJames
    Free Member

100% itrack gloves are great, nice and thin and well made. I’ve a few pairs, rarely use anything else.

chakaping
    Free Member

TLD Ace are my fave summer gloves at the mo.

fudge9202
    Free Member

I’ve been using Specialized grail lately for relieving numbness and they are fantastic also able to use phone with the gloves on, bonus!

everyone
    Free Member

I can confirm that the new fox ascent (sp?) gloves survive a small unintentional sit down. They’re also very comfy.

Downsides are that they do look a little sex offender, you can’t wash them because of the leather palm and they’re not the cheapest (£35)!

mc
    Free Member

Fox Ranger’s tick all the boxes.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Summer glove recommendations.’ is closed to new replies.