• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by piha.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • summer cold who's suffering ?
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

two weeks of snot blocked ears cough generally feeling crap ! been to the docs after day 10 oh its just a cold you’ll get over it ! Thanks GP no decorum at all…

got to say summer colds worse than a winter cold !

Make me feel better !

sofaking
    Free Member

had one since last thursday, just about gone now, just a bit snotty in the mornings, but I do hate summer colds

bullheart
    Free Member

Yup. S’rubbish…

brant
    Free Member

Suffering here. Thought it was hay fever. Not sure.

cp

tother half had it for over two weeks – rubbish! I got away lightly with main symptons, but have felt generally knackered for a couple of weeks…. something nasty doing the rounds 🙁

toys19
    Free Member

Over mine. Although the wife had two weeks of gastro bug, and then the kids got chicken pox…

jamest
    Free Member

Yeah same as Brant, bit of snoffle that I thought was hayfever, not developed full spinal Aids yet…

SamB
    Free Member

Mine started on Sunday morning, by Sunday eve I felt pretty bad. Took Monday afternoon and Tuesday working from home rather than poisoning the whole office. Now sat back in work and it’s moved from a head cold to a big cough.

Fingers crossed it’ll be gone for my mate’s stag do on Saturday!

philconsequence
    Free Member

near constant mix of hayfever and summer cold induced by not having a break from work for 8 months… self inflicted but means i end up not being able to breath through my nose all summer which sucks when riding

i blame binners

want to blag a free tennner to do a good deed? go HERE you sexy lovely person

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Here, look… I’ve created a new acronym for you guys today…

MUP

franciscobegbie
    Free Member

Got a bit of a sore throat this morning, so think a cold might be in the post.
    Off work next week too. Bugger…

Flaperon

Just getting one now. Looking forward to giving it to everyone I work with today.

piha
    Free Member

Been suffering since last Thursday with a cold but starting to get over it now, I think that the Fullers Organic Honey Dew beer helped 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘summer cold who's suffering ?’ is closed to new replies.