Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • STW photographers; recommend me an online photo printing website
  • bamboo
    Free Member

I’ve got a whole backlog of photos that I want to get printed; some into photo books, and others printed quite large to be framed and put on the wall. Which websites are good? I’m guessing that the likes of photobox are ok for photobooks etc, but not so good for larger prints etc?

Cheers

user-removed
    Free Member

I was surprised recently by the quality of Snapmad prints. Much, much thicker paper than Photobox. Large prints from PB are almost impossible not to crease.

PePPeR

If you’re not too snobby, then Aldi works for me and is cheap and simple on good quality Kodak paper.

badllama
    Free Member

If you’re not too snobby

Too true, to be honest if your not after gallery standard colour matching any where with half decent kit will do a “good” job*

*Spoken from the guy with 14 years working in the finishing department of a large commercial photographic lab.

vorlich
    Free Member

The Print Space

grum
    Free Member

DSCL are pretty good.

Aldi stuff is surprisingly good though they only did glossy finish last time I hecked and I’m not keen. Lustre finish FTW.

yorlin
    Free Member

You can get shiny photo paper that works in a normal printer… A4 obviously 🙂 we did a bunch of printing from my baby niece’s baptism, and they seemed to come out lovely. Obviously this won’t work for your large pics, but if your doing loads of normal sized ones…

bamboo
    Free Member

Thanks for all the suggestions, I shall go and have a look

karnali
    Free Member

also need ot get some printed so ta to the responeders

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘STW photographers; recommend me an online photo printing website’ is closed to new replies.