Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • STW Loser League
  • RealMan
    Free Member

Thought I might try this out with you lot, done it with the club and they seem to like it.

http://www.velogames.com
    League Code: 23092808

The rules are quite simple. Your team has to cost 100 credits. The person with the least points at the end wins.

Info for the normal league here

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/the-100th-tour-de-france

ratadog

Velo Ratadog is in

RealMan
    Free Member

Anymore?

ashfanman
    Free Member

Fun idea. Is there any way to create two teams with the same account, or do you need multiple sign-ins?

mrhoppy

Yep I’m in, Hesjedal as my not so secret weapon, last years tour I had him in and he crashed out, this years giro I put him in and he caught the plague with Wiggo, going for the triple crown a little worried he may die.

swavis

I thought it would be against the rules to have two log ins and teams no?

mikey3
    Free Member

i’m going to have a think about my team,still got a few days,(this makes me sound like I know what I;m doing,sadly not.)

RealMan
    Free Member

Only a few days to get your team in.

I thought it would be against the rules to have two log ins and teams no?

Yeah I think technically it is, but that’s just to stop people making multiple teams to give them a better chance at winning the bigger mini leagues. As we’re purposely making crap teams and only entering into one mini league I don’t think the lad who runs it cares.

headfirst
    Free Member

Is it possible to change leagues ‘in play’? I might want to swap my ‘normal’ team across to the losers league at some point… 😕

I’ve also got a team in road.cc’s fantasy league, you can make daily transfers which is quite fun. I joined the STW league that’s on there too, no code needed, just search for STW.

The excitement builds… 🙂

shortcut

My team ‘Losers’ has now been entered!

headfirst
    Free Member

Team ‘Wait for me!’ should do me not proud at all.

RealMan
    Free Member

headfirst you sure you got your team in?

RealMan
    Free Member

Not long to go now…

headfirst
    Free Member

RealMan, thanks for the nudge. I’d created my loser team but not entered the league – have done so now. Cheers.

shortcut

Not many going for this!

TiRed

After a serious talk with the team following a disastrous Giro, the new faster Team JustGoFaster are in.

Junkyard
    Free Member

My awesome lot are in

Anyone else worried there bad team will outscore their good one?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘STW Loser League’ is closed to new replies.