Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • STW Cotswold Massiv ride (Pics)
  • sheldona
    Free Member

Eventful ride with me being hit by a car then I was demanded to ride over and see the damage to the car that I had caused by her not moving over. After a few words I was informed that I was "Only a ****t on a bike" I wasn't aware she knew me LOL
    Anyway I rode off whilst she informed the police that she'd just hit a cyclist!!
    Apart from that good ride chaps!!!

clicky for a few more, didn't take too many as I only had my compact and couldn't be bothered!

singlespeedstu

I was informed that I was "Only a ****t on a bike"

But you don't need a bike to be a ****.

Nice little bimble round today with some new to me folks.

grahamh
    Free Member
    sheldona
    Free Member

Nice pic Graham!

tazzymtb

was trickydisco not out on his pimped hardtail or is that still being built?

trickydisco
    Free Member

was trickydisco not out on his pimped hardtail or is that still being built?

Not yet 🙁

Got everything apart from the lovely middleburn rs7 cranks (rs8 is an 8 week wait) Ordered a set of SID's for it yesterday.

Should hopefully arrive next week. Dying to ride it

tazzymtb

let me know when it's done matey. I'll join you for a blast on my new niche lightweight(for it's type) toy and we can see who vomits a lung on the climbs first* 😀

*it'll be me

trickydisco
    Free Member

Yea.. i'm game. Although a bit too used to a spongy back end at the moment. Will have to remember what it's like again.

very nearly bought a carbon fork but thought that's just going a bit far 😀

What have you bought? Another 29er?

tazzymtb

just finished building up a 11.24KG epiphany, goes like stink and one big crash already due to forgetting that dinky 26" wheels turn a lot f**kin quicker than the 29er!! 😯

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘STW Cotswold Massiv ride (Pics)’ is closed to new replies.