Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • STW Art Club – “Draw a Vehicle / Transport Theme” [10/2/2012 to 17/2/2012]
  • samuri
    Free Member

Maybe you invented it. 😉

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Time to start drawing again then !

King-ocelot
    Free Member

The highlights on Axl are really good, especially the ones round his nostrils it gives a great form to his nose. I did a drawing with a similar technique will dig it out. His bandana is good too, you can tell the difference in texture between the cloth, hair and skin.

Axl doesn’t quite match up to your portraits catflees, but thanks for the compliments – I seem to remember, it was a pencil drawing of Axl that I copied.

I was on the transitional year after O Levels became GCSE’s and we were given the option of doing both in Art – I did got a B in both 🙁 Bloody kids these days – given grades on a plate 😉

King-ocelot
    Free Member

[img]http://[/img]

Heres some for the transport theme, i doodled my car from memory.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Close up: highights here reminded me of Axl.

Axl doesn’t quite match up to your portraits catflees

Just a different style, for me drawings about communication and enjoyment. Difficult to say somethings better than something else, its all good.

flyingmonkeycorps

Another quick doodle from memory for me (though I do have some photos of a similar loco):

train by Will Slater, on Flickr

samuri
    Free Member

Ooh I like that train.
    Absolutely astounding catflees, as usual.

redthunder
    Free Member

Great drawings people 🙂 ^^^

I did a boat plane combo 🙂

IMG_8986 by SGMTB, on Flickr

PS: From today/next week -Theme Characters from your childhood / super heros.

Also: design some headers for STW ArtClub HQ site. Mayby the week after.

And: keep making suggestions for themes 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

Have we done Pets yet?

And here’s one I’d like to try. The dark. That’ll producing some interesting results.

flyingmonkeycorps

I aim to redo the train closer to the real thing, as some of the details are completely wrong. Might even go draw it in the flesh rather than from a photo!

Loving the boatplane, and Catflees stuff is stunning as always 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘STW Art Club – “Draw a Vehicle / Transport Theme” [10/2/2012 to 17/2/2012]’ is closed to new replies.