• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by nano.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • STOLEN – Stanton Sherpa 853 Southend area
  • nano
    Free Member

Had my Stanton Sherpa stolen from the workshop. It’s a pretty distinctive bike (hopefully photos will display OK) in green with X Fusion 120mm forks.

Build has Ritchey WCS wheels and saddle, Rotor Q ring double chainset, Race Face bar, stem and pos, Hope headset and seat clamp

Appreciate it if this can get shared as widely as possible. Realise that the bike might get broken for sale but I guess the Stanton community is close enough to spot the bike if it is put up for sale as a complete bike.

everyone
    Free Member

Your pics aren’t working and I can’t seem to grab the links directly. You can either drop the instagram link straight in or try and copy them somewhere like imgur.com then use the .jpg link to embed the image here.

nano
    Free Member

thanks for the tip!

Saw that the link was broken so will try again using Imgur!

nano
    Free Member

Pics Hopefully!

nano
    Free Member

Finally.. success with the photos!

As I said in the original post it’s a pretty distinctive bike so hopefully the thieving scumbags that took it can get pinched themselves..

dan77
    Free Member

Ive put a link to this in the stanton owners group on facebook, hope you get it back,

petersnell
    Free Member

I’m local, I’ll keep my eyes peeled .

nano
    Free Member

Peter, Dan, Thanks!

asbrooks

Look on findthatbike it checks all the sales listings from ebay, gumtree and others. I found my bike through this when mine was stolen.
    Best of luck getting it back!

nano
    Free Member

Thanks!

will check that out too!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN – Stanton Sherpa 853 Southend area’ is closed to new replies.