Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • STOLEN Orange 5 29er, Queensbury, West Yorkshire
  • Mattpro
    Free Member

This bike was stolen from a bike rack this morning, parked on the main road running through Queensbury, opposite the local bike shop. It was gone within minutes of leaving it so was potentially followed by the SCUMBAGS!!

The bike was a Lime Green Orange 5 29er with Rockshox Pikes, Fox Float CTD air shock (not coil as in pic), Stan Flow rims and Reverb seatpost with brown leather saddle.

Pass the word around and be vigilant when transporting your bike in plane view.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/pj4ZNm]Image[/url] by mattrhodes84, on Flickr

roverpig

I’m not a religious man, but if it turns out that I’m wrong I hope that there is a special corner of hell reserved for scrotes who nick bikes. Still, at least that one should be easy to spot.

darrenspink
    Free Member

****ts. Yours?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Mattpro
    Free Member

The bike was mine, a recent replacement for a stolen Blur LT2!! Incredibly annoying!!

jaylittle
    Free Member

I’m just down the road so will keep a lookout. Messaged a few friends yesterday telling them to make sure bikes are secured as the forums seem to be getting busier with bikes stolen in the local (ish) area.

154hopperavenue
    Free Member

Not far away myself (Lightcliffe). Will keep my eyes peeled.
    Do you mind us sharing the photo on twitter etc?

Know how it feels, lost two bikes recently when shed done. My frame turned up on Dewsbury market. No arrests but local police PCSO was pretty good to be fair.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Share the info and photo to gisburn trails facebook group etc, i’ll share it as im in north Bradford.

Sorry to hear your loss 🙁

Mattpro
    Free Member

Pass it around, don’t mind sharing the photo, thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN Orange 5 29er, Queensbury, West Yorkshire’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts