Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • STOLEN- 2 bikes
  • pitcherpro
    Free Member

Came out to the shed this morning to find both my girlfriends bike and mine had been taken , both shed locks bust off ….gutted

Please keep an eye out for a pretty well modified 2008 specialized pitch pro size M , Hope pro 2’s with maxxis high rollers , juicy 3’s , sram x-9 shifters mech , slx chainset NEW revelation maxle forks , easton vice bars , sdg cow print saddle race face seatpost

Specialized FSR XC 2009 size medium , pretty much standard with wtb saddle , steve peat lock on’s with red collars , hope red seatpost clamp and wheel skewers

Am in the Oxfordshire region , Banbury

There goes my fun weekend in the lakes this weekend 😥

MrNutt
    Free Member

shit, I know what that feels like, I’ll keep an eye out down Swindon way, hope they come home 🙁

pitcherpro
    Free Member

thanks mrnutt, am gutted especially after all those expensive upgrades !

soobalias
    Free Member

eyes peeled in the high wycombe area for you.

dont let this ruin your weekend, call your lbs and see if you can get a couple of bikes on ‘demo’ for the weekend?

pitcherpro
    Free Member

thanks ! bloody scum bags …. LBS doesn’t have a demo bike available 😕

pitcherpro
    Free Member

Here are some pictures of the stolen bikes

If anyone spots them , i’d be very grateful of any info!

thanks

captaindanger

I’ve just discovered this (thanks to LCC) – it’s not particularly helpful for you I don’t think but will be worth a look. It extracts pictures of bikes for sale on gumtree and ebay and posts them all up, think it’s constantly (or at least daily) updated.

The makers deserve a beer at least!

http://bikeshd.co.uk/

pitcherpro
    Free Member

cheers captain , will keep checking on there !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN- 2 bikes’ is closed to new replies.