• This topic has 42 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by toby1.
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Steve Backshall's Extreme Mountain Challenge
  • mt
    Free Member

Let’s go down this water made cave system since it’s pissing it down out here, not the sort of conversation I’d have had normally for a spot of cavern crawling. Oh look we are about to get flood out, who’d have thunk it?

That cavern roof was a bit tense. I’d have not crawled through that. Unless I knew it was going somewhere.

Rubber_Buccaneer

do you think they would have been climbing it in the first place?

Yes because it is there and to be the first.

Once in the helicopter a visit to that cave system with it’s known discoveries makes for more interest. I also thought ‘sod that’ to being in a cave with heavy rain above but they were being led by someone who knows the caves well so I’d just decide whether I trusted his judgement. There may have been heavy rain but those caves appear to be very well drained.

toby1

Let’s go down this water made cave system since it’s pissing it down out here

A remote and unknown system where we don’t understand the effects the rain water is likely to have … I’d have stayed out in the rain!

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Steve Backshall's Extreme Mountain Challenge’ is closed to new replies.