• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by fbk.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Sport pursuit question
  • grum
    Free Member

Just orderded a Xmas present for the missus – it’s not showing up as an order in my account and I’ve not had a confirmation email. Does it only show up/send a confirmation once the sale has ended? Ta.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Xmas Present?

From Sport Pursuit?

Ordered in December?

😆

I hope it’s nothing she desperately needs.

Jamie
    Free Member

Christmas 2013, right?

grum
    Free Member

Thanks guys, really helpful. 🙂

So, about my actual question………..

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Pmsl, that’s not fair they are pretty fast, I’m sure it will come before May.

druidh
    Free Member

Thread reported!

Actually, you should get a confirmation of payment and a confirmation of order email almost right away.

neninja
    Free Member

When I’ve ordered from them you can log in and see your order on their system.

Also they are very clear about the lead times so unfair criticism above. If you are in a hurry go elsewhere.

Jamie
    Free Member

so unfair criticism above

Is there any other kind?

OP, if you are on twitter give @SportPursuit a shout and they should sort things out for you.

DickBarton

Only used once and impressed but I placed the order and it was 24hrs before order confirmation came through…

fbk
    Free Member

I agree – you normally get a reply almost straight away acknowledging an order.

If in doubt, just order it again and drop them an email – they’ve always been good when I’ve had to change/alter orders.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Sport pursuit question’ is closed to new replies.