Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • spooky bike anyone?
  • shenton8
    Free Member

I own a spooky metalhead myself and wondered if anyone still owned/used any. Anyone no if I can get any info about my bike and how/where I’d find this info?

premier
    Free Member

Got two metalheads – what would you like to know?

shenton8
    Free Member

Hi there. I was told a few years ago that you could find out info from spooky regarding when the frame was made n stuff, but ive tryed to look for a site where i could put the frame numbers in but had no look. wondered if or where to buy new stickers too. You still riding your metalheads? Dont see or hear of many now really. I’m still riding mine from time to time, need a new seat post though n wondering wether to go for a Thomson this time round.

fenboy

I’ve got a Pitboss in the shed, cracked at the hayes mount on the chainstay. One of the first ‘hardcore hardtails’ Loved it but obviously not really so hardcore as it broke.

Spooky Cycles are still going i think run by one of the young employees, that would be your first port of call i think they do stickers etc??

shenton8
    Free Member

Thanks for the info all. Anyone recommend a decent bike shop in the midlands area to go seat post shopping?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘spooky bike anyone?’ is closed to new replies.