Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Speeding Ticket Sweepstake (Yes, I am the Antichrist and worse than Hitler)
  • wwaswas

will you turn yourself in for the second offence 😉

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Who had 38 and 4 days?

Double or quits on speed awareness course Vs 3 points?

stevie750

Course.

Prepared to be bored and patronised for a whole day. Fine is still the same

coffeeking
    Free Member

Ouch, but could have been a lot worse.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Points cheaper and less boring, doesn’t effect insurance if you only have 3 points.

v8ninety

doesn’t effect insurance if you only have 3 points.

You reckon? Why do they insist on knowing then? I know they say it doesn’t, but insurance companies are notoriously ‘flexible’ in their risk assessing. Any insurance company insiders on here?

nickjb
    Free Member

Points cheaper and less boring, doesn’t effect insurance if you only have 3 points.

Makes a big difference to the price and to how much hassle it is to get a quote (which is already a pain as you need to contacts loads)

bigjim

Well at least it was a police van at the side of the road by the time you had seen it and got down to 30 and not a cyclist in difficulty or group of cyclists in the road or you would have ploughed into them. I have a feeling you are trolling though, but if not, shame on you.

sweaman2
    Free Member

Course – keep the license clear would be my thought. A significant number of jobs require “a clean driving license” so why take the points.
    Although when I got 3 points it didn’t make much difference to my insurance I’m sure it depends on a lot of other factors.

Nonsense
    Free Member

Some of the sweepstakes are going to be a bit off. If the NiP letter doesn’t arrive within 14 days at the registered keepers address you’ve got an outer.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Ok, you won’t believe this however…

I was going through the usual quote process earlier this year with the AA as i’m already with them. The lady I was speaking to forgot to include 3 points I have for some reason (they’ve been on there 3 years already) anyhow, when she re-added them, the price came down £25! She did it three times to be sure!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Yup I’m speaking from experience of both me and Mr MC when we have each had 3 point sandi t’s made diddly squat difference and lots of other experiences of the same clearly above!

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Speeding Ticket Sweepstake (Yes, I am the Antichrist and worse than Hitler)’ is closed to new replies.