Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Specialized 2FO flats
  • deanfbm
    Free Member

What’s the sole like on these?

Stiff clogs or have a bit of feel?

After something with a similar level of grip/feel/stiffness as vans gravels, which unfortunately are no longer available.

Something stiffer than 510 freeriders but still want some feel.

ton

i was gonna but a pair, but on seeing them i changed my mind. very stiff hard sole. and i thing they size small. i could not get a size 11 on, which is what i am.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Very pleased with mine so far. Only real downside for me is that they don’t look as good as my old Freeriders! 🙂

Stiffer sole, but I’m pretty happy with the way they feel on the pedals.

orangeboy
    Free Member

Very stiff and sole does not seem as grippy as my shimano shoes.
    But not used them anywhere really rough to see just how well they stick my feet in place

They look a lot more normal than my shimano am

Bigmantrials

I am a big fan of mine, coming from a set of old old 5:10 Impacts the shoe are much lighter and less bulky, they dry out quicker, they might not be quite as grippy but I have not had any issues with slipping a pedal yet, The stiffer sole makes pedaling much more comfortable for me, as my impacts used to deform a little too much for my liking.

davosaurusrex

Would echo bigmantrials, love mine although the sole is a bit dead feeling. That’s the trade off for decent pedalling though especially with size 12 feet. Love them otherwise, Been wearing them all winter with woolie boolies or sealskins and they’ve been not too bad warmth wise

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Specialized 2FO flats’ is closed to new replies.