Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Speccy 4 eyes…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

What do you have to wear yours for?

I’ve been told TV, driving, cinema… once I get used to them where them more and more… just tried with the monitor… makes me feel dizzy.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Used to be same as you but then I had them lasered (9 years ago) and fixed it all. Now started needing them for doing stuff up close…. but I am now an old git so only to be expected 🙁

druidh
    Free Member

**** me – you really are getting old!

brassneck

Driving only I was told, neatly avoided my company picking up the tab 🙁

Can’t see a thing without them these days.

Pieface

Everything, although I’m not totally blind without them

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Christ I should’ve put them on to write the original post… where, wear… jeez.

*** off Druidh… you’re not so small I can’t see you… although if you stand more than 20 meters away I might not recognise you. 🙁

Met up with my fellow LEJOGers… one of which genuinely talks with enthusiasm about the day they met you as being their most inspirational biking day. They need more help than a pair of glasses.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

What do you have to wear yours for?

Too much w*****g when I were a lad.

DezB
    Free Member

Just watching TV while having breakfast in the morning. Then I put my contact lenses in and life goes back to normal.

druidh
    Free Member

The Southern Yeti – Member

Met up with my fellow LEJOGers… one of which genuinely talks with enthusiasm about the day they met you as being their most inspirational biking day. They need more help than a pair of glasses.Ah – DGOAB was reminding me only yesterday that I said I’d do a wee write-up of my LeJog experience. I must get you to compare it with your own.

How are the guys doing??

thehustler
    Free Member

TSY if you have been told tv drivingand cinema they are for distance only, dont try to use when on comp or reading this will just give you eye strain

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

I’m long sighted so only need mine for computer work and reading. I am finding that they’re getting worse as the years roll by though. 🙁

yossarian
    Free Member

Driving only I was told, neatly avoided my company picking up the tab
    Can’t see a thing without them these days.

Not necessarily. Do you need to drive for work? Do any detailed work?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Druidh – they did the Dunwich Dynamo.. in homage to a night riding legened from a land far north of London Village.

CountZero

I’m short sighted and I’ve always just worn specs for driving, riding, cinema and stuff. With contacts more recently I’ve discovered I need reading glasses now, and I’ve fairly recently taken to wearing varifocals, which have made life a lot easier, tbh. I don’t need to take my specs off at work, then put them on to go to our other unit. I wear them for pretty much everything, and what tipped the balance was trying to use my phone’s GPS mapping in my car; I couldn’t see the screen wearing my glasses or contacts, with the varifocals I now have no issues, I just wear tinted one’s in bright weather. Thank you Specsavers.

Vortexracing

Too much w*****g

is that possible?

😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Speccy 4 eyes…’ is closed to new replies.