Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Soon, the wrath of, er, you know…
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

the Heavenly Homophobe will be visited on Scotland I would think, just as soon as Somerset has finished paying the price for not slaughtering enough homosexual people.

According to UKIP.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-26041209

footflaps

for not slaughtering enough homosexual people.

Is there a quota?

jekkyl

Khan?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Actually, it’s not about gay rights and equality, it’s just to keep that ****t Farrage and his idiots away

Northwind

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sbob
    Free Member

jekkyl – Member

Khan?

M Khan. 😉

thejesmonddingo

Woppit if you don’t believe in god,why not say his name? i’m an atheist and have no problems using the names of mythical beings.

clubber
    Free Member

Besides, isn’t it pretty clear that the homophobic/etc views of our religions are founded on the views of men rather than God/gods even if he/they exist?

Thread fail IMO. Though UKIP looking like idiots even more than usual is generally mildly amusing but it’s a bit like mocking the afflicted, isn’t it?

yossarian
    Free Member

Apparently some people on the Somerset levels have started to suffer from wellie-foot due to the length of time their villages have been flooded. I suspect some have been sucked off in bogs too.

Northwind

Voldemort?
    Schweppes?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Its a real bummer that bigots have to open this hole… it’s great that so many people have bent over backwards to ease these new laws in ~ some buggers are just stuck too far up their own arses

project
    Free Member

The scotch lot are just buying the pink tartan vote,and the idiot ukipy bloke has had the push and is no longer with ukip.

honeybadgerx

On a vaguely related note, it’s worth checking out Brewdog’s new beer, made and shipped to Vladimir Putin for the winter olympics…

Cougar

M Khan.

I see what you did there. (-:

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Weak troll. Come on Woppit not up to your normal religion bashing standards. Hardly going to draw mol in with such a weak effort.

scotroutes

Well yossarian – I LOLLED

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Soon, the wrath of, er, you know…’ is closed to new replies.