Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Sony Bravia Internet video and Lovefilm?
  • disco_stu
    Free Member

I see that the Lovefilm streaming video is now available on the Bravia Internet Video service ( on their TV's and Bluray players )

This is tempting me to get a Sony Bluray player as I already have a Lovefilm account, is anyone using this? if so are the streams in HD?

cheers

grievoustim
    Free Member

have you actually looked on love film and seen how many films ara available to stream at no additional cost?

Its not many – they expect you to pay 3.50 to view a film now on a stream, when you are already paying a monthly subscription.

I have district 9 to watch on DVD tonight – this is "free" as part of my 15 quid a month subscription. If I want to watch it as a stream I have to pay extra, when they have been spared sending me the disc in the post.

seems daft to me.

disco_stu
    Free Member

yeah i had a look and theres quite a few films that i wouldn't mind watching.
    The Bravia internet video also does a few other things like iplayer and 5OD.

kimbers

can you do it through a PS3?

Jerome
    Free Member

Good movie that Tim.

J.

disco_stu
    Free Member

can you do it through a PS3?

apparently its coming to the ps3, dunno when though

Drac

Take a look at Blinkbox too, you can buy the films and download them. Any you buy can be viewed on line at anytime or you can just rent too.

They're only DVD quality though but that's more friendly for you bandwidth.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Sony Bravia Internet video and Lovefilm?’ is closed to new replies.