Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • So; you can own any object in the world IF you can actually carry it away…..
  • Gunz
    Free Member

Those Games jocking bottoms I keep having advertised at me on here, they really are a classy item.

ell_tell
    Free Member

Probably my weight in bulls semen. Have you seen how much that stuff sells for!?

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

The original bible.

finbar
    Free Member

The original bible.

Like in that episode of Red Dwarf?

Newsreader: Good evening. Here is the news on Friday, the 27th of Geldof. Archaeologists near Mount Sinai have discovered what is believed to be a missing page from the Bible. The page is presently being carbon dated in Bonn. If genuine it belongs at the beginning of the Bible and is believed to read “To my darling Candy. All characters portrayed within this book are fictitious and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.”

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Newsreader: Good evening. Here is the news on Friday, the 27th of Geldof. Archaeologists near Mount Sinai have discovered what is believed to be a missing page from the Bible. The page is presently being carbon dated in Bonn. If genuine it belongs at the beginning of the Bible and is believed to read “To my darling Candy. All characters portrayed within this book are fictitious and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.”

😆

Have to admit, not seen that!

slowoldman

Is this because you don’t know of any decent artists? *runs* *hides*

Have you ever run your hands over Barbara’s trinkets?

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘So; you can own any object in the world IF you can actually carry it away…..’ is closed to new replies.