• This topic has 49 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by tomtu.
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • So I moved to canada. Northshore.
  • whatnobeer
    Free Member

I don’t suppose anyone is in whistler on Sunday. Need a riding partner as mine has dropped out.

I’d love to join but unfortunately suffered a laceration to my shin last week and I’ll probably still be sitting it out waiting on it healing. If it’s healed up a bit more I might be able to make it out…

jakeyo1
    Free Member

Anyone on the shore ATM?

andypandy85
    Free Member

Following!

walleater

Ladies Only is a bit sketchy at the moment!

jakeyo1
    Free Member

wow so much snow. Is bobsled covered in snow? Might have to stick to the snowboarding this season then, was hoping to get a bike ride in now and then.

walleater

The lower mountain was clearing yesterday but I’m in East Van and overlooking the mountains it looks like there may have been fresh snow overnight. There’s usually options though. Starting the ride at the old tennis courts on Braemar St can be good. The lower trails on Seymour are lower than Fromme and the lower parts of Cypress tend to clear quickly.

mamadirt
    Free Member

andypandy85 – Member

Following!

Me too! Beats checking Grouse Mountain cams every day 😛

jakeyo1
    Free Member

Anyone been out on the mountain recently? I done a few laps of bobsled it was running great.

markgraylish
    Free Member

I was riding Squamish on Saturday. Apart from one very muddy spot on Tracks From Hell, everything was running very nicely. 8)

tomtu
    Free Member

You know, when ever I’m feeling miserable I remind myself that I can walk out of my backyard straight into the forest, and Mt Fromme heaven 😀

I’ve never once regretted moving here from the UK. Well, only when I crave a decent curry.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘So I moved to canada. Northshore.’ is closed to new replies.