Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • SJCam which one and best place to buy to guarantee genuine?
  • iain1775
    Free Member

Occasional use, not always on the bike, will use as a dash cam and to film the little ones adventures at times
    Do I stick with the older SJ4000 wifi at around £50
    The newer SJ5000x at £90
    Or the smaller cube shaped M10 wifi at £70

And where’s the best place to buy to ensure I get a genuine one, I’m looking at Banggood.com at the minute which is where the above prices are from

mcnultycop

I bought one and have never used it (the 4000). If you know how to tell if it’s genuine (I believe it is as a few got one off this forum from the same link and they were all happy) then I could post it to you for £40!

northernmatt

Got mine (SJ4000) off Amazon from a seller called MiniKitty. Legit SJCAM so no issues with the app. With wifi they are £70, without they are £50. Not worth the risk going for cheaper because if you connect a non SJCAM one to the app it bricks it.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

If you’re buying an sj4000 cam from amazon, find one in your preferred colour.
    Then instead of immediately clicking on ‘add to basket’, have a look instead at the ‘buy new from….’ And you will be given a list of vendors.
    Select ‘fulfilled by amazon’ and you’re pretty much guaranteed of getting a genuine one…sale of goods act and less returns hassle to Amazon, etc

The dinky M10 gets good reviews on YouTube.

iain1775
    Free Member

Mcnulty, is it the wifi 4000?, if not I can get (what I believe to be a genuine one) new with wifi for £48 anyway

hypnotoad
    Free Member

got my sj4000 from banggood and it is the real deal

mcnultycop

Not sure mate. I bought it on a whim, checked it turned on then put it in the cupboard.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘SJCam which one and best place to buy to guarantee genuine?’ is closed to new replies.