Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • SITS place in 'Enthusiast Men' team of 4 available
  • Eldrik
    Free Member

Due to still being on crutches after knee surgery, I can't race Sleepless In The Saddle this year, and so 'my' Enthusiast (Sport) Men team of 4 is short of a rider.

I'll still be at Catton to help out but we need a replacement rider.

Due to the entry rules for the Enthusiast Men category, no Elite or Expert riders are eligible, and it's a minimum age of 18, I think.

As a team, we're fairly relaxed, but determined to get a good result, and don't tend to quit when things go wrong or the course gets muddy.

I'd say we're decently competitive around the middle of our class, finishing in the top 30% of Sport Men at SITS 2008 and top 33% at MM 2009, and are hoping to improve further on this.

We've got varying levels of riding skill but a fair amount of team racing experience from D2D, SITS and MM over the years.

If you are struggling to convince friends to make up a team with you, don't race in Elite or Expert class in the BMBS XC, are fairly laid back in character but keen to do well, this could be the team for you.

Contact Roger via roger AT world-traveller DOT org or me at eldrik_h AT hotmail DOT com

earl_brutus
    Free Member

is this still going spare?

Eldrik
    Free Member

Hi

It looks like the place has been taken, I'm afraid, but if that changes, I'll let you know.

Thanks, Eldrik

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘SITS place in 'Enthusiast Men' team of 4 available’ is closed to new replies.