Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Singletrack Bikes – Poor customer service alert!
  • bobbyc
    Free Member

Anyone on here had problems with them?

I’m trying to get a refund for a returned helmet, but it’s like getting blood from a stone. They’re denying having received the return, despite Royal Mail saying it was signed for. Dave (the owner I presume)said it must have gone to a neighbour as the shop was closed that day. Fair enough, but that was days ago and now they are ignoring my E mails! I’ve been civil throughout, but now I’m losing patience. Guess if I get no joy I could always contact Midlothian Trading Standards.

Grrr…

Im not expert but it sounds terrible. If you have proof it’s been delivered then yes take it further. Make sure you advise them of your actions giving them time to salvage your faith in them. If not then trading standards. From their point it’s poor, they should be battling for our business

bobgarrod
    Free Member

did you pay by credit card ? If so raise a dispute with your credit card provider.

monkeyboyjc

Errmmm, the problem is with royal mail not the bike shop….

claim your money back from them….

unklehomered
    Free Member

Can you access the signiture on royalmail, there’s usually a name for who signed for it with the online sig.

scaredypants

contact RM, tell ’em the story

ask for a copy of the sig and show it to the shop

then I guess police if still nobody’s interested

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

£¥€# ’em uppity!

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

If I heard right Royal Mail aren’t allowed to leave stuff with neighbours, so yes check with Royal Mail as to whom they left it with.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

We use to beable to leave stuff with neighbours then the public started to get greedy and claim for stuff they said they never had when they did long story.So we slipped everything[card through door]now they are saying its ok to leave with neighbours etc who knows.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack Bikes – Poor customer service alert!’ is closed to new replies.