Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Simpsons- anyone else think its going abit 'strange'?
  • hora
    Free Member

Just a general trend really, noticed episodes (not too recent but still going this way) like the drink driving Homer who frames Madge etc.

Just in general it seems to becoming 'bitter' and twisted?

ollie
    Free Member

I stopped watching a long time ago as it got a bit same old. Family guy is much funnier and the future.

hora
    Free Member

Family guy is much funnier and the future.

Ah, this could be the reason why its 'changed'.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Family guy has had its day, they just repeat the jokes in the few new series ive watched.

Havent watched any new simpsons episodes for a while

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Family guy has had its day, they just repeat the jokes in the few new series ive watched.

Indeed, loved it at first bored as hell with it now.

Futurama is the only one I watch now.

hora
    Free Member

Futurama is sublime.

timdrayton
    Free Member

south park made me chuckle last night with the space hopper scrotums

orena45

I got bored of the Simpsons a few years ago – just the same old jokes over and over again. 🙄

Same with Family Guy to a lesser extent although I can still watch the repeats and enjoy it!

Used to love South Park but not watched it in ages!

monkey_boy
    Free Member

LOL,

i'll never forget being sat in the cinema watching the south park film and the first verse of "Uncle f***er" starting and loads of parents racing to get their kids out of the room.

Flaperon

Stopped watching a few years ago, the sparkle had gone from the stories and the jokes seemed shallow.

hora
    Free Member

i'll never forget being sat in the cinema watching the south park film and the first verse of "Uncle f***er" starting

Me and mate went to watch that and our jaws just fell wide open then we laughed non-stop 😆

coffeeking
    Free Member

Never really got the simpsons. Always preferred family guy, american dad and futurama. But the latter ones are much harder for me to find on freeview!

Creg

Never been a Simpsons fan, got bored with it very quickly indeed. Same with Futurama.

Always preferred Family Guy but recently they have just been shockingly bad. Ive only managed to watch a couple of full episodes from Season 9, most of them get turned off at the half way mark because they are just unfunny, preachy shite.

Southpark seems to be the only one that has remained constantly amusing throughout.

Havnt watched a great deal of American Dad beyond the first season.

hora
    Free Member

Ned Flanders SAVES the Simpsons for me. He is the key to that program IMO not Homer or Bart.

MrTall
    Free Member

I keep waiting for South Park to stop being funny, but it just never happens. Have loved it from the start and think Cartman is the best character ever.

Space Hopper Scrotums makes me smile just thinking about it – nearly fell of the sofa watching it the other night.

FuzzyWuzzy

I think the Simpsons still delivers, there's the odd duff episode but most are funny. Family Guy is great to but it can be a bit OTT sometimes and I'm not a huge fan of the long song segments. Futurama is still good but the new ones seem to be on sporadically. American Dad is my favourite of them atm, first couple of episodes I watched I wasn't too impressed but once you get into it it's brilliant (Roger > Brian :p )

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Simpsons- anyone else think its going abit 'strange'?’ is closed to new replies.