Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Show us your…………….XC Race Hardtails
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’ve got a hankering for something lightweight, fast, and uncomfortable again.

Heart says one of the old aluminium Cannondale Fseries hardtails, head says something carbon from Cube.

Inspire me.

osteo1
    Free Member

I have a Cube Ltd Race and that is fast and fantastic fun with just about everything I and my heavy backside have thrown at it… would just love it even more in Carbon!

lumberjack
    Free Member

How about Titanium? I was using one of our Stanton Bikes prototype XC bikes last year and I think I’m converted to Ti. Sub 22lbs built up, handling nice and direct also found it comfy for long days out riding. Could be down to the amount of flex you get inherently with Ti.

http://www.stantonbikes.com/content/sherpa-development-update

eyerideit
    Free Member

Here’s my effort, fully rigid for bone splintering fun.

trickydisco
    Free Member

Voodoo Sobo – scandium frame

eyerideit
    Free Member

lumberjack – Member
    How about Titanium? I was using one of our Stanton Bikes prototype XC bikes last year and I think I’m converted to Ti. Sub 22lbs built up, handling nice and direct also found it comfy for long days out riding. Could be down to the amount of flex you get inherently with Ti.

http://www.stantonbikes.com/content/sherpa-development-update

now that made my mouth water.

foxyrider
    Free Member

xCPro3 with Fox F120 (lowered to 100) 🙂 Love it 🙂

bikerbruce
    Free Member

squiff
    Free Member

bol

I’ve been racing this. It’s a tough trail build rather than too weight weenie, but still only 23lbs. Very comfy, and good fun, but hasn’t made up for my lack of pace and skill. Not sure anything would though.

smoggy
    Free Member

IMAG0228 by smoggy3, on Flickr

Few months ago now, has new bottom bracket, jockey wheels, disc pads and chain since this was taken….

shortcut

Sorry. This is comfy.

stylish
    Free Member

having a nightmare posting a pic, but my new build whippet is on page 2 of the post above………..

placid_casual
    Free Member
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Show us your…………….XC Race Hardtails’ is closed to new replies.