Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 334 total)
  • Show us your……………………… Missus – or Fella!
  • shoefiti
    Free Member

Following Rogerthecats thread on how Big fat ugly men bag hotties I discused the phenomena with my wife, she was also at a loss as to why it should be – maybe it’s something that happans in different social circles to the ones in which we move. Any way by way of lending some colour to Rogerthecats observation and to satisfy my own perverted curiosity – SHOW US YOUR MISSUS! (or fella) the only rule is that you both have to be in the same shot otherwise some joker is just going to stick up a picture of themselves & then Kylie etc etc…… Let STW decide if your worthy.

Duane…
    Free Member

Umm, you forgot something…

shoefiti
    Free Member

What’s that?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

You discussed this with your wife? Where’s the pic of her then, eh?

thenorthernsmoothie
    Free Member

You and the missus?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i’ll show you mine…….

Old SKOOL mrsmw

'core2" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

if you show me yours.

this has the potential to be oh so very closeable

NB, i don’t like to exist in a virtual sense so there are few of no pics of the two of us

shoefiti
    Free Member

My remit for this thread is based purly in perversion, and besides i’m a judge and cannot be in the running.

woodsman
    Free Member

‘Riders Wives’ section of STW!?

shoefiti
    Free Member

Indeed – the prize of an innertube for the ugliest guy with the hottest wife (or vise versa)!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

the ugliest guy with the hottest wife (or vise versa)

So as ‘the judge’ how exactly are you qualified to be able to decide which might be the ‘hottest guy’.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

he’s a metrosexual

shoefiti
    Free Member

Self appointed – i mean what qaulifications does one actually require? did Gordon Brown get a degree in running the country? actually thinking about it maybe i’m not qaulified.

Nico
    Free Member

This thread isn’t going to happen.

radoggair
    Free Member

i can show you mine but i’m fortunate enough to be a swell good looking chap myself

bobbyspangles

thread fail

shoefiti
    Free Member

No – i agree – i thought that there may of been someone that was especially proud of their pulling achievements and wanted to show off their skills – maybe either they are self conscious or rogerthecat is wrong OR it is only something that happands in non cycling circles, as i said it doesn’t seem to happan with anyone i know!

shoefiti
    Free Member

More research needed. I’m off to waitrose (it’s not singles night is it?)

radoggair
    Free Member

check this out

and

i’m 32, she’s 20….. and i’m not rich. She’s just plain lucky. We’ve been together 3 years now

Guess i win then 😛

shoefiti
    Free Member

I’ll pop the innertube in the post tonight do you want me to give the tracking number ‘0)

shoefiti
    Free Member

I’d tell her to take those bloody heals off though, they’ll scratch that floor horribly!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Guess i win then

Although unlike shoefiti I’m certainly no expert on the matter, I suspect you’re being possibly a little unkind to yourself.

Having said that ….. your ears might provide a clue as to how she managed to ‘pull’ you.

btw, do you find going out cycling on windy days ‘problematic’ …… if you don’t mind me asking.

radoggair
    Free Member

well, i do get cheap flights to foreign destinations by simply running down hills for take off if thats what you mean. 🙂

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

LOL !

DrDolittle
    Free Member

radoggair
    Free Member

DrDolittle
    Free Member

DrDolittle
    Free Member

…in a few years time.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Not jealous at all, then, Dr Doolittle? 🙄

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Not really, I like cock.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Fair enough. Bit low to have a bitch about someone else’s partner, though, don’t you think?

I doubt radogair is really that bothered though…

DrDolittle
    Free Member

His ears would worry me more to be honest.

Anyway, tell me about your sense of humour…

radoggair
    Free Member

its cool, i kid to her i need a younger model now she’s no longer a teen 😀

shoefiti
    Free Member

@radoggair well it’s obvious what you’ve got that enable’s you to bag a hottie – you are probably the only man alive that is willing to go and see Moulin Rouge!

radoggair
    Free Member

Dude, 2 hours with hotties with their boobs out. Best show i’ve ever seen, though not the faintest about what it was about 😆

Gets worse, dragged to Britney next month, though we are seeing take that as well which i’m chuffed with. Audience = 5 men, 25000 females. Oh yeah 😛

shoefiti
    Free Member

I’d worry alot more if it was Kylie!

radoggair
    Free Member

No comment!!!

zaskar
    Free Member

radoggair & Missus look happy.

Did she approve of the nice legs pic? My GF would killl me! (It was her idea of the M.R. show and it was full of topless shows?!

I was dragged home and delt with 😈

radoggair
    Free Member

yeah, she got a whole lot done professionally. She studied dance at college so she needed these for her agents and poss interviews. Wants to be a nurse now

martinxyz
    Free Member

zaskar, he didnt ask. she should be thankful and happy that shes very lucky to have him. well thats the way i read it all!

martinxyz
    Free Member

ffs, did you ask her if you could do this? i`d freak.”she wants to be a nurse now”

nope, she “wants to be single now” lol.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 334 total)

The topic ‘Show us your……………………… Missus – or Fella!’ is closed to new replies.