Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Show me your TREKS old & new……
  • jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Heres mine still upgrading tho TUT TUT..

njee20
    Free Member

Not sure why I'm posting a picture of a bike I've not had for about 5 years, but here was my Trek, used to love it!

CountZero

Mine, three years old, now:

noidea
    Free Member

This one belongs to my wife,Remedy 7.

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Dirty Betches!

Gooner
    Free Member

heres mine, a 2007 (i think) frame off ebay and new everything else
    ridden about6 times and i rather like her

hp_source

here's my 2008 Top Fuel Ex8 enjoying a day out at Penmachno the other week, so much fun 🙂

pinches
    Free Member

I had a 1998 Trek/VW 9900 "Pro Issue" in Jekyll and Hyde Yellow/purple split paint job. Although, i have no pictures of it, nor can i find any on the interweb.

Other treks we've had

Early Y11. If you could get it in blue anno then we had it!

Also had a "Bruiser" but we'll skip over that one i think (unless you want to buy the frame lol)

petrieboy

well nobody specified MTB

njee – i always wanted a 9.8 to match this. beautiful bike!

slugwash
    Free Member

alfabus
    Free Member

bow down to the glory of my first full-suss. '99 vrx 300

can't be bothered to upload pics; it looked just like this… totally stock.

my friends were so jealous 😉

dave

rax92f
    Free Member

my bike

pretty much stock – Keep It Simple

LMT
    Free Member

My Trek Fuel ex7, 06 model. Even though its a short travel full bouncer which is different to the current fuel ex's, it is a great bike!

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

noidea your wifes soooooooooooooooooooooo lucky LOL…

All very NICE ..
    KEEP EM comming….

walleater

A shonky phone pic of mine:

The frame (with two Revox shocks) was free, and a mate kindly gave me his old 66 fork, though I'll get a DH fork sometime over winter. The rest of the bike was obtained through reacharounds, bro-deals etc so the bike cost around 500 bucks.

njee20
    Free Member

njee – i always wanted a 9.8 to match this. beautiful bike!

Yes it was great, I sold the frame for about £150 a few years ago, still sort of wish I hadn't, I loved that bike!

As we're doing road bikes… my old winter road bike:

Current road bike:

I've also had a Fuel Ex 9.5, a 1994 OCLV 5200 road bike, and a 2002 5900 road bike, quite like my Treks! Should have a 2010 Top Fuel 9.9 SSL to add in a month or so too!

snowslave

therevokid
    Free Member

mine …

MrOvershoot

Well covered in battle scars, its having a rest at the moment while the parts off it are on another bike

ooOOoo
    Free Member

My Dukes Of Hazzard bike, as my bro calls it

Dalesbikecentre

These are our 2010 Trek Demo bikes!

The white bike is the new Trek Fuel EX8. The White and Red bike is the new Top Fuel 8

and the Black and blue bike is the new Fuel EX8 WSD (womens specific). What a smart machine!

surfer
    Free Member

I've just bought a Fuel EX8 but its so good I havent had a chance to take a photo!

stumpy01

Aaaargghhhh!! Must demo a 2010 EX8 soon…….it's in my shortlist. Didn't realise there were any demo bikes about and I have done lots of googling!!

Opens new window to google 'dales bike centre'…..

stumpy01

Hmmmm. 162 miles might be a bit far to demo a bike. There must be somewhere nearer…..

PS – sorry I am not contributing any pics, but I have never owned a Trek. If anyone knows of anywhere near(er) to P'boro with a Fuel EX8 demo bike, please let me know!

Dalesbikecentre

Oh yes Stumpy we've had them for a few weeks now. have spent a bit of time on both the Fuel EX and the Top Fuel and they're both very very good.

You could always come up for the weekend…! Join us on a guided weekend and test bikes too. Check the website http://www.dalesbikcentre.co.uk and http://www.dalesmountainbiking.co.uk

stumpy01

I had a quick look at the website – will have a proper look this evening.

We were planning a w/end in mid October in Wales – but I might try & persuade the Comrades to pop up to you instead.
    I'll drop a mail over either way…..or stick something on this thread…Ta.

mrben100
    Free Member

This was my beautiful steel. Fuel EX 8 2009. Was stock apart from hope hoop wheelsets and new formula oro k24 brakes (not pictured).

Picture taken at Afan at the start of the wall – just before the intial fireroad doubles back and gets a bit steeper.

I say was as last week it was stolen…………goodbye my precious!

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/ive-joined-the-club-of-all-those-who-no-longer-possess-their-own-bikes

Dalesbikecentre

Stumpy01 – If you manage to press gang your guys away from Wales and get yourselves up to the Dales give us a shout with some dates.

We've also got Remedy 7 demo bikes coming soon – We were at the Trek show on Monday and the new Remedy 9.9 carbon flavoured is Art! I don't think I could bring myself to ride it, it is such a good looking bike (sad I know)

Drop us a line…

Dalesbikecentre

Mrben100

Condolences for your loss, hope theiving scum get whats coming to them.

I really liked that colour, good choice

Danger-Mouse
    Free Member

Some nice looking bikes in here 8)

This was my one & only trek so far, in 1999, but I loved it, if anyone has or has seen a real life pic of this bike please let me know as I lost all my pics due to a virus a few years back!

mtbtomo
    Free Member

stuartie_c
    Free Member

therevokid
    Free Member

ooppppsss – wonder what happened there !!

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Show me your TREKS old & new……’ is closed to new replies.