Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • show me your raw unpainted finish bikes
  • campfreddie
    Free Member

just got my Turner Flux in raw finish… looks fab.. any other bikes out there with a raw finish?

neallyman
    Free Member

Sam

Steel

Ti

Bregante

*lusting after neallymans transition

Mmmmm

sefton
    Free Member

I_Ache
    Free Member

DSC_0076 by i_ache, on Flickr

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Orange SubZero:

backhander
    Free Member

neallyman, what did that build cost you?

neallyman
    Free Member

Bregante – cheers, I’m liking it having just built it this week. Got silver Deemax on order, hopefully arrive next week and I think it’ll finish this off.

Backhander – I’ll not say the grand total for fear of looking like a complete willy-waver (to coin the STW expression :-). But the new stuff (frame and shock) was 2650 and the new wheels (not yet on it) were another 600 on top…

backhander
    Free Member

It is lovely though mate, I’m very jealous. Having said that I could never do justice to a bike like that.

Bregante

Me neither…….. But I’d sure as hell have fun trying 😀

campfreddie
    Free Member

neallyman
    Free Member

Campfreddie – Love that Turner in raw.

I ordered my tranny in raw as it just seems to make so much sense. Apart from looking wicked I don’t really need to fret anymore about the paintwork, uplift and crash damage etc etc. Yes, I’m a tart but lovin raw frames 😀

leggyblonde
    Free Member

my track bike is pearl white into clear lacquered* fade:

*technically not raw but needs lacquer to stop the rust!

momo

Not raw, but silver anodised

campfreddie
    Free Member

i must admit i am rather pleased with it… i was going to go with the raw/white/gold combination, but ended up replacing the gold with red, just to give a little more contrast and bling (shallow i know, but first and foremost, the spec was picked for suitability for purpose, it just happened that Hope stuff comes in lots of funky colours! lol

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘show me your raw unpainted finish bikes’ is closed to new replies.