• This topic has 33 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by bigh.
Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • show me your green Cotic solaris's's's's's's
  • headsup-spam
    Free Member

pleeeeeeeeeease!

bigh
    Free Member

If I ever get any soddin forks I will finish mine and take piccy. Wrong time of year for fork purchase it seems 🙁

metalheart
    Free Member

Finished (and post ride) by Metalheart-UK, on Flickr

If you follow the links there’s more photos there…

mtbmark
    Free Member
    dazh

pleeeeeeeeeease!

Please don’t. Every time I see one of these things I get that irresistible urge to buy one and I already have too many bikes. I keep trying to tell myself that at 5’9″ I’m too short for one (am I?), but then the thought that I’m being denied one by something beyond my control just p*sses me off.

mashiehood
    Free Member

dazh im 5’8 and i love my 29er flash. even sold by ASR5C as 26er just felt odd after riding a 29er.

oh and i have a nearly new 29er wheel for sale to start you off – special price for you!

deus

Just get a nice sensible 26er in that nice green colour.

That way you’ll be happy.

And you won’t have a 29er 😀

cy

Dazh – we haven’t got any mediums until next Feb, which is also when the new small size arrives. We will have one to fit you 😉

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Singlespeed at the moment

ourmaninthenorth

which is also when the new small size arrives. We will have one to fit you

I don’t even ride the MTB I’ve got and I still want one. Damn you..!

Duggan

Absolutely love these, what on earth is it about them?!

Weirdly it’s only the green ones. I mean I don’t mind the orange ones but there is something about the green ones that makes them utterly stunning.

As a rule I don’t even like 29ers normally either.

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

Go on then, if you must 🙂

takisawa2

Far too many gears on some of these.

Cy, any plans to change the BB to one that will take an EBB ?

dazh

we haven’t got any mediums until next Feb, which is also when the new small size arrives. We will have one to fit you

It’ll take that long to prepare/groom Mrs Daz for a new addition to the family. In the meantime I’ll start smuggling in parts 🙂

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

Some of us live near hills takisawa2 😉

jonstanley
    Free Member

Damnit Cy… already have a bright green 29er. And far too many bikes as it is. What’s the geo numbers of the small size Solaris?

Slightly off topic, why there no X-Small New BFe, yet is an X-Small 3rd. Gen Soul?

1981miked
    Free Member

Cotic releasing a small Solaris…..

Why would you do this to me? I haven’t even finished building my 3rd Soul yet.. Waiting for forks then it is ready to go.

Now I feel a Solaris coming on next year. Cy.. You are a swine!

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Hi,
    Anyone built a light one for racing rather than trailriding?
    Thanx,
    Max

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

My steed:

Soon to have some nice shiney white RS Rev’s! 🙂

zippykona

I’m going to say that these are the best looking bikes around at the moment.

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

I’m going to say that these are the best looking bikes around at the moment.

Agreed 😉

cy

Thanks all. Really appreciate the kind words.

We haven’t done an XS in the new BFe because the old XS BFe sold REALLY slowly. Did XS in the new Soul because the new seat tube design allowed me to do it, and people wanting XS Cotic’s seem to be people wanting something much lighter than the BFe.

jonstanley
    Free Member

Fair enough… so there does seem to be a correlation that small people have more money? 😈

Might have weaseled out a tight spot by myself as if I was to get yet another 29er… I’d probably build it rigid ‘n’ single (maybe dingle) speed. And for that I actually need a Simple… which isn’t yet due to arrive as a small, plus that doesn’t come in the that ever so fetching shade of green. Hah! *gives cy a shifty look* 8)

mtbmark
    Free Member

Finished!

the_lecht_rocks

mtbmark – weight ?

mtbmark
    Free Member

Cheeky! A gentleman never tells!

_tom_
    Free Member

Love this colour.

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

mtbmark – looks sweet! – can’t wait 2 get sus forks for mine!

Ur front mech shift ok wi the cable like that?

No need in front mechs anyhoo, so over-rated – 1 x 10 all the way baby – like mine! 🙂

thankyouplease.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

mtbmark – What bar are you running? Looks good!

mtbmark
    Free Member

Just being creative with cable routing – alandavidpetrie79

Nukeproof 800mm cut down to 750mm to start – Scienceofficer

Vortexracing

I wonder if at 5ft 4″ I would fit on one of those small ones he is doing?????????????????? 😕

andyl
    Free Member

cy – Member
    Dazh – we haven’t got any mediums until next Feb, which is also when the new small size arrives. We will have one to fit you

oh damn, why did I open this thread?

The one with the white kashima fox forks looks lovely.

Are you guys going to Bespoked again next year? Would be good to see if the small or medium fits me best. Currently have a 16″ Scandal 29er with a lot of seat post so could probably fit on an 18″ one if that’s any indication of size.

mikemph
    Free Member

cotic solaris on flickr

Love mine, fantastic bike, sorry about not so fantastic pics.

mattjg
    Free Member

I like the blue.

bigh
    Free Member

This bike has made the uphills harder work, and i now go slower downhill.

The ups are harder because they just encourage you to push yourself to your limits.
    The downs are slower as I’m used to riding an alpine 160 and haven’t got the balls to just let it go 😉

Either way I’m having more fun on this bike than anything I’ve ridden in a very long time.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘show me your green Cotic solaris's's's's's's’ is closed to new replies.