Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Should Israel execute a pre-emptive strike on Iran's nuclear sites?
  • ransos
    Free Member

I believe they actually decorated the captain of the ship who launched the missile – it was shortly after this event that Pan Am Flight 103 got blown out of the sky over Lockerbie…

Ah yes. Gadaffi was a baddy back then. He became a goody when we were making up stuff about Iraq, then we decided he was a baddy after all.

It’s astonishing that so many middle-eastern countries display antipathy to us and the United States…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Indeed. PanAm 103 was blown up in revenge for that Iranian aircraft. Nowt to do with Libya at all

El-bent
    Free Member

Wasn’t it Armadinajad (sp?) who said he would wipe Israel off the world map? What a comforting thought when your neighbour says stuff like that and gets really into atom tinkering…

I can’t imagine why those who would like to bomb Iran would take notice of what the 14th most powerful man in Iran who doesn’t have control over anything nuclear allegedly said.

enfht
    Free Member

The difference with Iran is the potential for Jihadists to use nuclear weapons and cleanse the planet in the name of religion. Unlike the Cold War stalemate, Islamists could be very willing to kill everything including themselves.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Care to explain quite why you think this, enfit?

🙄

mrmo
    Free Member

The difference with Iran is the potential for Jihadists to use nuclear weapons and cleanse the planet in the name of religion. Unlike the Cold War stalemate, Islamists could be very willing to kill everything including themselves.

And Bush a fundamentalist Christian was a perfectly sane individual to have in charge of a set of nukes? Or how about Israel or Pakistan both very stable countries without sections who would be perfectly happy to attack there neighbours given half an excuse.

So can someone give me a reason to support Saudi, a country that regularly beats, stones and whips it citizens, treats women as second class citizens and is responsible for the manipulation of fuel prices for decades?

enfht
    Free Member

Islamic ideology Elfboy, same reason I believe Pakistan should be considered an immediate threat should the next coup see Jihadists in charge. Bush was an utter crackpot but he still wanted to live and breath. I am no Zionist either but again, Israelis do not see killing themselves in the name of God as beneficial. This is the difference.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh right, ok then. A load of cobblers based on your narrow-mindedness and woeful lack of understanding of different cultures, something you’ve displayed on here countless times before. Thought so. For a minute there I thought you might have some amazing insight no-one else has ever considered, but no, same old ignorant xenophobic rubbish.

chewkw
    Free Member

mrmo – Member

Even Japan has to bow down to the inevitable when Fat Man and Little boy pay them a visit. The more aggressive they are the better because the pay back will be much more severe.

And Bush a fundamentalist Christian was a perfectly sane individual to have in charge of a set of nukes? Or how about Israel or Pakistan both very stable countries without sections who would be perfectly happy to attack there neighbours given half an excuse.

They are sane in their own minds but you are not by opposing them.

So can someone give me a reason to support Saudi,

I like their economical method of separating one’s head. Very eco friendly.

Elfinsafety,

Take Israel out and Iran will conquer middle east just like their ancestors. Take Iran out Israel will be seen as the thorn in middle east but then you cannot deny Israel their land. Unless you want to turn it into sand.

🙄

bigrich

Well, Isreal is a rogue nuclear state, who refuse inspectors, deny thier capability and haven’t signed any treaties. That’s fine, as they are ‘our’ sort of chaps, and can be trusted not to make a bally hoo-haa out of the whole thing. Either that or they are fundamentalist right wing nutjobs.

enfht
    Free Member

Its a matter of security Elfboy, nothing to do with the narrow confines of your overly sensitive mind. Anyway shouldn’t you be out on one of your nightly naked jaunts or still on curfew?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

A matter of security? really? Why?

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Should Israel execute a pre-emptive strike on Iran's nuclear sites?’ is closed to new replies.