Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Short Sleeve Merino Cycling Jersey options?
  • RRD
    Free Member

I’m after some advice. What’s out there\has anyone any recommendations?

Thanks

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Endura baa-baa. Very good indeed.

donsimon
    Free Member

Not strictly cycling specific, but Decathlon had some merino t-shirts for about €20,00 a while back. Might be worth a look.

BigJohn

I’m a bit short sighted on questions like this. Rapha is my knee-jerk reaction. A bit more practical than collecting expensive watches, but just as covetable.

djglover
    Free Member

SHutt Vr sportwool ones are great

Kahurangi
    barn
    Free Member

As above, but Swobo and Ibex also good because they are 100% wool.
    Try Charthebikemonger and Alwaysriding.

goodgrief
    Free Member

just got one of these
    http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/techwool-fresh-172304495/#
    not used it yet but for 15 euro in the shop i couldn’t pass it up

woodsman
    Free Member

Swobo is good if you can get it, just go up a size and wash it on ‘wool’ setting. Stif were doing some great deals on old stock, they may have your size.

Aidan
    Free Member

Endura baa-baa is good. It’s quite a tight weave so it’s not as stretchy as some merino and it is comfortable to wear for days without washing.

The only criticism I would have is that it doesn’t have the normal 3 pockets at the back – just a tiny one for keys. Not a problem for Camelbak users, I suppose.

drain

‘Third’ the Endura BaaBaa tech shirt, wore one for days on the (very sunny) Camino De Santiago and only washed it because it was rimed with salt rather than honking 😯 Lack of pockets is manageable with the odd frame/saddle bag (and I’d’ve though any merino shirt would just stretch absurdly even if it does have pockets!).

I love the Sugoi Wallaroo too (super fine wool) but more as a base layer / for messing around in.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

+1 on the Decathlon t-shirt. Not actually worn it in anger yet, but its dead comfy and a bargain for 15Euro.

alexpalacefan

On One

APF

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Short Sleeve Merino Cycling Jersey options?’ is closed to new replies.