Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • Shameful revelations – confess your sins
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

In light of this post

mastiles_fanylion – Member

Not bothered – I saw Steps when they were at the height of their success.

(I really did).

Sorry.

This deserves a thread of its own. Shameful revelations.

I started one

I saw 5 star – my step brother has a free ticket he made me go

Anyone else

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I have some freeze dried coffee at home.

z1ppy

I failed the Pepsi challenge…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I could tell you but then I’d have to, you know…

yunki
    Free Member

there is not enough room on the internetz for my contribution to this thread

hora
    Free Member

I’ll never say no to a nice looking lady.

rocketman
    Free Member

Rolled mrs.rocket’s car practising handbrake turns

MSP

Its OK I have removed the pictures of woppit worshipping in his finest pope costume, there is room now.

scaredypants

Rolled mrs.rocket’s car practising handbrake turns

😆
    What was your story ?

scud
    Free Member

My productivity at work would be a hell of a lot more if i didn’t spend so much time on this blinkin forum and wishing i was out riding!

Harry_the_Spider

Manchester Apollo, early ’80s, with my little sister.

Hangs head in shame.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

MSP – Member

Its OK I have removed the pictures of woppit

Not even close.

rocketman
    Free Member

What was your story ?

Made up some crap about the road being slippy, which is true when the wheels are locked 🙂

scaredypants

I did a “handbrake turn” at about 40mph on a dry, gravel-free country road the day I passed my test

Bounced a lot but LUCKILY didn’t roll it

binners

I’ll never say no to a nice looking lady bloke in leather chaps with a big moustache

FTFY

scaredypants

I’m fatbike-curious

toby1

I don’t really care about the Star Wars films – think they are a bit over-rated.

I have almost no idea how I get by at my job on a day to day basis.

There are far worse, but I almost feel this place isn’t anonymous enough!

hora
    Free Member

I’ve had two threesomes. me-2 girls. Me, bestmate- his bird.

Junkyard
    Free Member

ooh binners tell us more about episode 2

djglover
    Free Member

I have seen MC hammer live at the whitley bay ice rink

binners

He gets confused. He’s structured the sentence wrong. He means he’s had 3 two-somes. 2 involved rent boys

Keva
    Free Member

I’ve had two threesomes. me-2 girls. Me, bestmate- his bird.

…I think you’ve posted in the wrong thread hora as I don’t believe you’re actually ashamed about it.

Kev

meehaja
    Free Member

I nearly stole a bike once.

I took a girl to see the cheeky girls.

I’m not as clever as people think I am, I’m just good at pretending to be clever.

PiknMix
    Free Member

As a bored child wondering the Cheshire countryside, I lit a very small fire, this then spread to the stupidly dry corn field which I thought was a fair distance away.
    A whole field on fire although mesmerising was not my intention! sorry farmer dude.

wrecker
    Free Member

He gets confused. He’s structured the sentence wrong. He means he’s had 3 two-somes. 2 involved rent boys

😆

s
    Free Member

Out on the street, new year eve, a friend of mine kissed a female police officer, while at the same time I walked past & pinched her bum.

I picked him up the next day from the station & still to this day, he has no idea why he got locked up. 🙄

bagpuss72
    Free Member

Just to set the record straight Binners isn’t his best mate…..

Harry_the_Spider

bagpuss72 – Member

Tea spitting LOL.

hora
    Free Member

bagpuss72 – Member

Class 😆

I’ve seen Nickleback in concert (and I enjoyed it/good stage show).

wrecker
    Free Member

I’ve seen steps live. In my defence, I (along with the remainder of 3 commando brigade) was/were ordered to. “H” got some shit that day.

julianwilson
    Free Member

I saw Quo when I was 16.

With my dad.

He had 2 tickets and none of his friends wanted to go.

Also I dumped a girlfriend at The British Fireworks Championships one year. Ooooooh! Aaaaaaah! 😳 I am still rather great friends with her and her husband who was a significant upgrade over me, and one or other of them still reminds me of the fireworks display every couple of years 😆

Cougar

2 involved rent boys

Unlikely.

You have to pay for those.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I have seen Quo too.

I would like to see Nick Kershaw – nothing to be ashamed of there.

Now for another shameful confession…

I once (deliberately) lit the local ‘big’ bonfire on November 4 so I could watch the fire engine come and put it out. No fire engine came.

Ohh, and Mr Forster, head of King Jame’s School Knaresborough, it was me that wrote ‘SEX’ as big as I possibly could on the large wall that your office looked out onto.

mattbee

When I was a student I ‘stole’ my room mate’s car with the intention of moving it into a different car park to freak him out. I reversed right into a wall.
    Rather than owning up I put the car back, swept up the broken glass and put it near the car.
    He thought someone had driven into it and buggered off; I never disabused him of that notion…..

Bregante

I met the current Mrs B when we both applied for the same job. I got the job and she didnt. We’re still together 12 years later. I’ve never quite got round to telling her that I knew the questions in advance.

She really wanted that job…

mt
    Free Member

Mastiles when was it you did that at King James? I’m sure I used to know Mr forster, is he still alive? The staff used to have a walking club and stay in various climbing club huts/houses around the Lakes, do you remember that?

Ace thread by the way. I feel the need to own up to manay many things but see Cliff Richard live will sufice for now.

andywoods
    Free Member

had to take her indoors to i think it was westlife or one of them type of boy bands, lucky for me the bar was open down stairs listened to the first song then she came and found me at the end of the night sat propping up a trade stand.we both had a good night.

project
    Free Member

Worked in a steelworks producing high quality steel, mate worked on the annealing furnace, lots of dials and lights flashing, and a big huge red button that said STOP, he said dont touch the big red button says STOP, i pointed at at and said this one,and hit it, emergency shutdown of the furnace, lots of alarms etc, and a clout across the head of my mate.

A few hundred tonnes of steel ruined, but still sent to a german car company for crankshafts .

emsz
    Free Member

There is a video of me doing a poem at a school function that I was supposed to have learned off by heart but I couldnt be bothered to learn, I had to fess up half way through. I still cringe.

mboy
    Free Member

I own a road bike!

There, I’ve said it, I can’t take it back now… Oh hang on, I forgot, it’s 2012 now not 2008, being Bi-curious is positively encouraged round these parts now not frowned upon like it used to be.

Right then… This one’s a killer… You’ll never believe this either, but I have 2 mountain bikes, I love them both equally, I’ve had them a little while now and have no desire to upgrade/replace them at all! Shocking I know… 😉

What’s even worse is that one of them is a Maverick, and not only do I think that it rides well and for the kind of riding its aimed at the Monolink suspension design really is an excellent design, but I actually think it looks nice too! Biggest confession yet maybe? It is a Durance though mind, none of your retina burningly ugly ML8’s thank you…

Oh, and here’s hoping Bregante’s Mrs never reads his posts on STW, otherwise his 12 years of marriage is going to come to a rather abrupt end! There’s one secret I’d be taking to my grave with me…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Shameful revelations – confess your sins’ is closed to new replies.